What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyrax 'Phantom Hitbox' + 101% Combo Midscreen

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Krazie posted about the reverse hitbox a few months ago. You can get a knockdown that will let you hit the reverse 2 after 121, 121~AA throw(which I believe was what krazie was doing) 121~teleport, and 123.

You can also convert a reverse 2 hitting midscreen very easily with a follow up 12, which I have seen GGA Han doing several times in the last few videos he posted.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
Krazie posted about the reverse hitbox a few months ago. You can get a knockdown that will let you hit the reverse 2 after 121, 121~AA throw(which I believe was what krazie was doing) 121~teleport, and 123.

You can also convert a reverse 2 hitting midscreen very easily with a follow up 12, which I have seen GGA Han doing several times in the last few videos he posted.
Ok, i was not aware of this :S But thanks for telling meh :)

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Yeah, Cyraxs' 12 string is great at stopping crossover attempts. Everyone at GGA hates it because Cyrax doesn't need it (or does he?) It happens a few times a set most of the time I play Vagrant or ImNewbieSauce...cheap stuff.

NariTuba

disMember
Thanks for sharing Snowie!

that 1,2 phantom is so godlike as antiair... its cool to try to confirm that they jumped and input a net. It leads to a full reset.