What's new

Cyrax - new combo video by DoctrineDark includes invisible bomb traps

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Our dear friend, DoctrineDark from Chile who has dropped our jaws with his Kabal tech has returned with an insane Cyrax combos... and invisible bomb traps? Yep, it's got that too but it's something you'll have to see to believe. What makes DoctrineDark's combos fascinating is the precise timing that is absolutely required in these set-ups. They are said to be very "impractical" at tournament-level, so you be the judge. Could you see a Cyrax player pulling these off... out of practice mode?

Source: TheBringerofSadness

Attachments

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
After notating and practicing them, Some set themselves up really well, and are pretty hard but doable. After a solid week of practice I think I will be comfortable enough to try them in tournament.

The easiest ones have seemed to be off of 121, the harder ones seem to be off of the b2 splat teleport.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
For tournament, no. Tehy would rather do resets
These are essentially meterless resets though. His meterless midscreen bnb off of a jip is 37 percent right now. These bring up the damage and also create a host of new set ups. Will we see them at final round? Doubt it. (Some one should totally try though.) But by Evo, I bet we will.

AkTiVe

o.o
This Has Been on MKU for couple of Days now. Also CSZ has the same Just Frame Invisible Bomb Glitch aswell

To me this video embodies everything that is great about MK9.
The game let's you freestyle your combos and do some beautifully broken stuff with many characters. It is a joy to watch the masters play it, even if on the losing end it can be rage inducing.