What's new

Cyrax new bomb infinite LOL...

ded

Elder God
crazy! that variation works for arcade too if used the combo reset unescapable bomb pattern

Nice vid. I always found it shitty how they never had any "(Fighter name) wins" voice over though in the console versions.

Sweet, but how do you know which side Cyrax is going to face, since it seems so random, how did you manage to get the bomb come out on the correct side every time?

DownShift said:
Nice vid. I always found it shitty how they never had any "(Fighter name) wins" voice over though in the console versions.
They did those voices in regular MK3 home consoles, genesis I know for sure, but they took it out for some reason in UMK3 home console versions, I know in genesis, all they say is round 1 - 3 FIGHT, and finish him/her, and fatality. but not (fighter Name) wins...i dunno why, but should've kept that.

Shock said:
Oh so you already knew about it Dave!?! :roll:
Yes :roll:

Pipa-Boy said:
DAVE101 said:
Hardly a "discovery"
hes mad :lol:
No I'm not.

CorrezZio said:
...how do you know which side Cyrax is going to face, ...how did you manage to get the bomb come out on the correct side every time...but reaction time must be crazy, to spot whether he is or isn't going to cross it...
As long as you are all the way in the corner it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if you do F,F, or B,B.

I don't know if anyone recalls but ded_ demonstrated how to break the combo with bombs already. To make a new vid would just be showing an alternate, and it would look the same as this except longer delay before the bomb blows up.

ded

Elder God
yes, and recording it for arcade its not that difficult: bomb - wait until the bomb noise is over, wait a nano-second more and release another one - thats how it works for arcade.

Just wondering... there were some spots during that infinite that it looked like Jax could've started blocking... was the person controlling Jax holding block at all?

Sorry, maybe the physics from the Gens version is different from the MAME version because it looked like he touched the ground.

DownShift said:
Just wondering... there were some spots during that infinite that it looked like Jax could've started blocking... was the person controlling Jax holding block at all?
The bomb is unblockable always dude xD LOL