What's new

Guide Cyrax Match-Up Chart & Guide ~ By Krayzie

Wait a minute.. if Cyrax 334 is 9 frames and +5 on block and all hits nail Kenshi blocking on crouch because of his hit box doesn't that make it become 4 frames after the first block string... and spammable?

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Wait a minute.. if Cyrax 334 is 9 frames and +5 on block and all hits nail Kenshi blocking on crouch because of his hit box doesn't that make it become 4 frames after the first block string... and spammable?
3 starts off at 10 frames. And there is also slight pushback.

This is definitely true in the corner though, which is why Cyrax rapes a cornered Kenshi.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
I don't think Cyrax loses any of those match-ups... lol

Read them as 0-0, I just added a random number, but I haven't updated the list. When I add a description next to the character, I change the number as well. I actually figured net trades would be in our favor, but I had no idea Scorpion had a huge hitbox. How big is it anyway? Depending on the size of the hitbox, I can approach it differently.
yeah scorpion is around sub zero baraka lui kang hitbox it's medium at minimum kind of big tho. cyrax can get in there. scorpion poking out doesn't really help because his pokes are negative. scorpion wakeup options suck tele punishable. blocked takedown is free pressure unless they want to get risky and throw out armor not a good idea vs cyrax. ok I understand just a random number not the real number yet.

3 starts off at 10 frames. And there is also slight pushback.

This is definitely true in the corner though, which is why Cyrax rapes a cornered Kenshi.
I was referring to a corner loop so theoretically if you get a 334 on block vs Kenshi in the corner you can just loop 334 on block? Fantastic.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
I was referring to a corner loop so theoretically if you get a 334 on block vs Kenshi in the corner you can just loop 334 on block? Fantastic.
Sadly after the first 334 on crouch block only the first 3 of 334 connects and the rest whiffs and on stand block the first 3 whiffs and the rest connect. U can dash in and do 334 again but I am not certain if with the dash the 334 would still be a frame trap.

Sadly after the first 334 on crouch block only the first 3 of 334 connects and the reset whiffs and on stand block the first 3 whiffs and the reset connect. U can dash in and do 334 again but I am not certain if with the dash the 334 would still be a frame trap.
Awww... for a second there I had some hope

Krayzie

Sadly after the first 334 on crouch block only the first 3 of 334 connects and the reset whiffs and on stand block the first 3 whiffs and the reset connect. U can dash in and do 334 again but I am not certain if with the dash the 334 would still be a frame trap.
Not against Kenshi. 334 is a true frame trap against him.

The thing is, Kenshi has the option to jump out, but in the corner you can hit him with D1 and just put him back in the same situation. You can use D1 net, into 121 net, into 334. Its terrible for Kenshi.

Krayzie I recently came across something cool in this matchup, you can full combo punisher for hitting you with f2 but whiffing the 1 in f21.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

F2 by itself is only -7 I believe.

[EDIT] Ahh... I think I gotcha! lol

Denzell - Oh and Kitana is 5-5, I totally forgot to run the match with you. Next time for sure, we have to hang out or something.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Not against Kenshi. 334 is a true frame trap against him.

The thing is, Kenshi has the option to jump out, but in the corner you can hit him with D1 and just put him back in the same situation. You can use D1 net, into 121 net, into 334. Its terrible for Kenshi.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

F2 by itself is only -7 I believe.

[EDIT] Ahh... I think I gotcha! lol
Ya u def get some pressure off of 334 in the corner. I was just replying to his question of being able to repeat 334 continuesly against kenshi n the corner.
For Kitana its when her f2 hit you but you are too far for the launcher portion to connect. In that case you gotta look at f2's cancel adv on hit which is +25 frames and f21's duration frames which is ~65 frames therefore giving you a 4o frame window to punish it.

Krayzie

Ya u def get some pressure off of 334 in the corner. I was just replying to his question of being able to repeat 334 continuesly against kenshi n the corner.
For Kitana its when her f2 hit you but you are too far for the launcher portion to connect. In that case you gotta look at f2's cancel adv on hit which is 25 frames and f21's duration frames which is ~65 therefore giving you a 4o frame window to punish it.
Oh, so like an infinite? Nah... but its definitely good... lol

thanX for guide :)

is it possible to AAgrab mileena out of her u4 on reaction ? :rolleyes: ( or punish it on reaction w\1,2~net~etc)

NariTuba

disMember
after playing my bro, shorry, and xblades I think it's 5-5 nobody has the favor
What do you think in Liu compensates for Cyrax damage? The zoning is obviously in his favor but I dont think thats enough. His b3 blows up counterpokes but our dash back net blows up b3 really bad. It becomes a baiting game, Kang trying to blow up d4 with b3 and Cyrax trying to blow up b3 with net. Kang hitbox is abusable by Cyrax too.

Are you taking Cyrax to Dallas? :)