What's new

Tech - Cyrax Cyrax EX Air Bomb 50/50 Saw Corner Setup *NEW*

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Omg I'm cool enough to get tagged for Tri-Borg tech! It was meant to be.

I might try and dust off my boy Cyrax in order to get good with him to try this out.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Imagine claiming to stop playing a game because of an isolated mixup situation (and for the record he doesn't even need that setup to make his mixups safe) from an otherwise OK-at-best character.
yes, an ok character has this shit, so why does that make this game any better if the good characters have even dumber shit than that?

also i pretty much havent been playing this game seriously since around august or so.

JDM

Noob
Imagine claiming to stop playing a game because of an isolated mixup situation (and for the record he doesn't even need that setup to make his mixups safe) from an otherwise OK-at-best character.

it's almost like a bunch of characters had more disgusting shit then this or something

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
You mean he has b1 34 lol what else?
After a bomb setup, if I don't do B3D4, I'd rather do B1,2+4. Or I'd throw into the bomb, which allows you to corpse hop into a 50/50 which reverses their wake-up inputs. Or I'd deep NJK for plus frames that jail into F1. Also, after knockdown and instant close ground bomb, 1112 becomes gapless and gives you +2 into more guaranteed pressure. Or NJK into close bomb, meaty saw guarantees pressure.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
After a bomb setup, if I don't do B3D4, I'd rather do B1,2+4. Or I'd throw into the bomb, which allows you to corpse hop into a 50/50 which reverses their wake-up inputs. Or I'd deep NJK for plus frames that jail into F1. Also, after knockdown and instant close ground bomb, 1112 becomes gapless and gives you +2 into more guaranteed pressure. Or NJK into close bomb, meaty saw guarantees pressure.
I understand, but nothing except b3d4 or b1,2+4 qualifies as a htb.