Cyrax Combo(s)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
l SuGaR l said:
Konqrr said:
l SuGaR l said:
Try that shit on me...Oh wait, we know how that'll end :lol:
Yeah, I'll just mash LK and you'll keep running into it :lol:
THERE WAS LAG! :lol: Or you'll do a 80% combo at the start of the round and still lose the match. :lol:
Yeah, that was pretty damn funny wasn't it? lol

I have a question for the corner air throw infinite. While doing it, I only manage to get two or three throws before the timing that I'm using doesn't work anymore. Is it the way I'm setting it up, or is it just strictly the timing in general? If anyone can do this on XBL send me a FR and explain some things, or if anyone can explain it here please do.

While playing some good Cyrax players, and hearing some experiences, I see Cyrax being better than I thought. Kinda like Reptile, good character and only few can use him correctly.

While playing some good Cyrax players, and hearing some experiences, I see Cyrax being better than I thought. Kinda like Reptile, good character and only few can use him correctly.
Except on a much larger scale. Reptile is easier to use than Cyrax, and setup for infinites are MUCH easier with Reptile(Forceball, aahp, popup, aaRH, ect)

Except on a much larger scale. Reptile is easier to use than Cyrax, and setup for infinites are MUCH easier with Reptile(Forceball, aahp, popup, aaRH, ect)
That's not what I meant. I wasn't comparing their abilities, I was saying that few are good with both. Kinda common sense IMO.

dubson

Noob
Yeah, you took him waaay out of context there, abc.

It's not the way your setting it up though, Phoenix. It's more a rhythm than anything, and it works on everyone.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Less players use the tactical characters online, it's a fact. It's harder to use the tactical characters online because the small, but reliable timings that work in a normal situation tend to bottleneck online. You get backed up because of conditions and this causes run away for the tactical characters that is out of their normal set of tactics, ultimately reducing their effectiveness because just like rush down characters, you have to be on top of your zoning and tactical game.

It's easier for rush and combo characters to succeed inherently due to the problematic scenarios caused by netplay, ie: the rush down dictates pacing even moreso online, causing more response only commands for the defending player that become increasibly unreliable or even random. As for combo characters, they benefit due to the errors manufactured by netplay. Even with Reptile you see him turned into a combo character, which he can be no question, but you can still beat just about any character without ever breaking 50%.

As for the Cyrax inf, I run into the same problem. I tend to get like 4 or 5 air throws and then it just throws them into the center. The timing for it must either vary or have to be to the frame.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Nice a Cyrax thread!

cyrax rules

my 95% combo was supposed to be on tape but it was witnessed by some :)