What's new

Cyrax better than Sektor?

Who is better? Cyrax or Sektor?

• Total voters

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I usually aahp then missle and then go in for a grab. Should i use the missle or the jump kick? I also roundhouse kick but that cant continue into a combo.

RaiN said:
I usually aahp then missle and then go in for a grab. Should i use the missle or the jump kick? I also roundhouse kick but that cant continue into a combo.
You could a RH, then Smart missle or to to keep them Supressed. Look at the match videos for some Of Julians Games. He's real good with him. Personally After a Teleport Uppercut I do an aahp, then Jk for 31% but it's not to easy.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Use a burst-jab to get the aahp.

You can simply juggle with a hk, so you retain your run meter allowing you to run in and pressure more. I use this tactic with Nightwolf instead of the tackle to end his popup combo so they can never run away from me :wink:

DAVE101 said:
I saw one of those matches yesterday on youtube. It was agains't kabal (RZP I think) and I think it was pretty amazing.
Yeah Was Against me... and thanks for your comment:)

BeRB

Noob
Sektor because of his relaunch he can really keep you out and just like any robot makes it hard to jump and the missles are really fast

NoDoubt

nasty
I say Sektor. He isnt as difficult to use and can zone a lot more effectively. His homing missile can create easy openings and his juggles/relaunching abilities are more viable imo.

unless your w1nter warz, cyrax aint happening against the higher mid/high tiers. To use him right, you gotta think far ahead of your opponent to keep them trapped in bombs, nets and airthrows. I think he's real fun though

Cyrax can be deadly, but his bomb traps are easy to get out of if you don't panic. Sektor's rushdown is better and can use his homing missile kinda like Sentinel's drone assist in MvC3. He can spam the missiles then rush that shit down! They're pretty even but I'd say Sektor is slightly better.

sektor can relaunch cyrax and some others, cyrax can airgrab teleporters while TP(i think except male-ninjas). I voted for cyrax, he is more fancy and entertaining :)