What's new

Match Footage Cyborg Video Thread

RYX

BIG PUSHER
figured i'd create a thread for Cyborg and add the few videos he's been seen in. hopefully we see some more gameplay from him before injustice drops.

Since cyborg is black hes my main. Well he looks similar to jax in sense that he will be using those ground missiles like jaxs GP which is cool, and I already seen a vid of him using a string to do knockdown setups for those missles and than follow it up with his fireball witch made for cool mixup cause if they jump to avoid the missile his projectile hits them just like jax. his jabs also look fast like jax, i wonder if he has jab combos. I will try find some more vids too!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Since cyborg is black hes my main. Well he looks similar to jax in sense that he will be using those ground missiles like jaxs GP which is cool, and I already seen a vid of him using a string to do knockdown setups for those missles and than follow it up with his fireball witch made for cool mixup cause if they jump to avoid the missile his projectile hits them just like jax. his jabs also look fast like jax, i wonder if he has jab combos. I will try find some more vids too!
omg what are you going to do when Tyrant doesn't main Cyborg!?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I was thinking of doing a short breakdown of his moves, since that seems the trend, lol.

Cyborg looks really good, possibly the best Zoner so far.

The other thing is he looks to be strong up close too. Green Arrow and Cyborg are running a tight race zoning wise.

I'd like to see a breakdown like that :).

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Don't worry Espio I'll take your role as fish tier hero and main Bane too.

Are you ready for the Bane train?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Don't worry Espio I'll take your role as fish tier hero and main Bane too.

Are you ready for the Bane train?

Does Aquaman count?

Dear god those PSN handles.....please stahp ;_;.

Not to drift off topic too much, but we need to have epic Cyborg versus Bane matches lol.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Does Aquaman count?

Dear god those PSN handles.....please stahp ;_;.

Not to drift off topic too much, but we need to have epic Cyborg versus Bane matches lol.
it's too late, i already made the account lmao

and you got it, i'll hold you up to that challenge. ;)

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
These are from WonderCon in Anaheim, Ca. We knew about this last minute, and tickets were sold out for Friday and Sat. Fortunately, we were able to get Sunday tickets and get our hands on the game.

Sorry if it looks sloppy. Its hard to navigate anything with a 360 controller.