What's new

Cyborg Technology Development Thread 2.0

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
After vigorous training I've personally decided to hang up the reset. I don't think it's worth it if they end up blocking. Using the same set up and same amount of meter you can get almost the same damage without using the reset (in the corner)

After vigorous training I've personally decided to hang up the reset. I don't think it's worth it if they end up blocking. Using the same set up and same amount of meter you can get almost the same damage without using the reset (in the corner)
Idk, i think its still worth doing, even on block your atleast neutral. And if they block the b231, you can still cancel into grapple OR infront roomba (gimmick) to force them to block another string into grapple.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Idk, i think its still worth doing, even on block your atleast neutral. And if they block the b231, you can still cancel into grapple OR infront roomba (gimmick) to force them to block another string into grapple.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might
You're at neutral but you're quick buttons don't hit because of cyborgs tiny wins. And i wasn't clear i all do the b231 set up i just don't go for the reset after that because if they block it it feels like a waste of meter. Instead i do b231, back roomba, 1, 3, exnb, f3, b123, power fist