What's new

Breakthrough Cyborg Midscreen OTG and Corner Crossup

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Here is a Cyborg OTG using Target Acquired. As you can see, I'm mashing trait wakeup to no avail. You have to block this.

If someone does block the OTG, simply use B3 to remain plus and proceed to annoy your opponent with Nova Blasts.

Now this is a corner crossup that will completely throw someone off if it's their first time seeing it. It involves the use of Target Acquired and the air grapple.

If they block the crossup, they get hit by this:

Credits to @SonicFox5000

Last edited:

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
I have done that OTG for awhile now. I actually thought it was known, now I feel dumb for not posting it lol.

Also in the corner I don't know how good it is but when I throw down target acquired I do a J3 cross up as the missiles are about to hit then jump back out of the corner so that they stay and they are still in the air so you can continue your combo.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
I have done that OTG for awhile now. I actually thought it was known, now I feel dumb for not posting it lol.

Also in the corner I don't know how good it is but when I throw down target acquired I do a J3 cross up as the missiles are about to hit then jump back out of the corner so that they stay and they are still in the air so you can continue your combo.
I thought it was known as well :(

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Show it dammit. I need as much help as i can get. I showed everything i could fine with Shazam. im pretty much out of ideas :(
One step at a time! I've got tons of videos to upload and limited data to do so. We'll do big loadouts once a week.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
One step at a time! I've got tons of videos to upload and limited data to do so. We'll do big loadouts once a week.
Put shazam at the top of the list. Or Put the Bottom 10 Characters first. The rest of the cast is doing fine on their own.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I figured that OTG was known too. It was similar to what Pig showed with Zod a few weeks ago. I "figured" it out in about 30 minutes of lab time with Cy. Doesn't it scale pretty hard though?
The standing 1 is a high though so couldn't you duck the punch then jump out of the set up in the corner?

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Lol sonic in the background. Is sonic having you do these so NRS doesnt hotfix?
Nope, I've just been encouraging him to share his tech publicly because I've spoken to and seen people who claim it as their own, or don't give him credit, then he later tells me that he told them about it.

The Killer Frost tech was not stolen. He hit me with it 2 weeks ago while I was using Aquaman to show he can't trait out of it. I just kept quiet about it because I wasn't sure if he wanted it released.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Here is a Cyborg OTG using Target Acquired. As you can see, I'm mashing trait wakeup to no avail. You have to block this. If someone does block the OTG, simply use B3 to remain plus and proceed to annoy your opponent with Nova Blasts.

This might be a noob question, but are you just showing that the TA missiles hit them as they are falling from the d3?

4x4lo8o

Noob
This might be a noob question, but are you just showing that the TA missiles hit them as they are falling from the d3?
Nope. Notice that it doesn't combo.
He didn't show it, but the TA is blockable. If they're trying to wake up they get hit

The b3 he follows up with is like an option select, it starts pressure if they block the OTG(TA is positive enough that the b3 is free) and it combos if they get hit by the missiles

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Nope. Notice that it doesn't combo.
He didn't show it, but the TA is blockable. If they're trying to wake up they get hit

The b3 he follows up with is like an option select, it starts pressure if they block the OTG(TA is positive enough that the b3 is free) and it combos if they get hit by the missiles
Blocked version here: