What's new

Cyborg Match Footage Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yup, and I loved every second of it lol.
...or you can just watch Honeybee and Biohazard in the same tournament rushdown and 50/50 each other to death :) love this game
Don't get defensive. I was just surprised that that's how this MU goes.

Ya I 100% panicked at the end of the first match. I didn't want to let him clash and that's all I was thinking about. Gotta just work more on my end-of-match clutch factor
It's good, I noticed your were trying to prevent clash which was really smart. That's something I still struggle with, need to work on that also. Thanks for sharing the footage, definitely post more because I learned a lot from the zoning war regarding that matchup.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
It's good, I noticed your were trying to prevent clash which was really smart. That's something I still struggle with, need to work on that also. Thanks for sharing the footage, definitely post more because I learned a lot from the zoning war regarding that matchup.
Will do. I don't really record my own gameplay so anytime someone else posts their matches with me I will try to share.
Regarding the matchup, it might just be me, but sometimes it's relatively easy to jump over FS's fireballs and sometimes it's relatively hard. I found getting over the fireballs in this set with Dink to be relatively easy, but I'll play against FS on a different day and I have a hard time getting over them.

i play cyborg too how do i add match ups to this thread?
@undergroundvgt

Any way you like! There's a movie film icon that you can post youtube footage on TYM in the comment section. Just copy the youtube link of your footage and post it. Preferrebly (if you can), if it's a specific matchup be sure to label it as such, considering other Cyborg players would like to see how to approach it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/291204662

Hey guys im back after a few months of inactivity and i jumped right into a local tournament. I was on stream a couple times 27:00, 41:00, 1:25:00 until the end. i didnt end up getting first but still glad with how i did
Good matches James, always love seeing local scenes especially Cyborg being used. Also, had no idea that Robin's leap move can be punished with a dash forward, that's nuts.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Good matches James, always love seeing local scenes especially Cyborg being used. Also, had no idea that Robin's leap move can be punished with a dash forward, that's nuts.
Thanks man! im going to go back next week and try for a better placement i hate batman haha Yea its super helpful i find the timing a little tricky but you definitely can see it coming and dash its super react-able haha

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Me vs bio (Harley) ft5:

We played a ft30 actually, and the matchup definitely changed towards the end of the set. What you'll notice is that mb cupcakes start causing problems around game 3 or 4, and it takes me a long while (like 10-15 games later) to adjust, at which point I started doing MUCH better. The key I found is to try and force Harley to spend bar, and then go hard on zoning when she has no resources. As long as she has a bar, mb cupcakes will always be a problem, so gotta get her off the bar and then force your zoning on her (which is very effective).

Me vs bio (Harley) ft5:

We played a ft30 actually, and the matchup definitely changed towards the end of the set. What you'll notice is that mb cupcakes start causing problems around game 3 or 4, and it takes me a long while (like 10-15 games later) to adjust, at which point I started doing MUCH better. The key I found is to try and force Harley to spend bar, and then go hard on zoning when she has no resources. As long as she has a bar, mb cupcakes will always be a problem, so gotta get her off the bar and then force your zoning on her (which is very effective).
I found there's a perfect range to stay at against harley where you can stay under cupcakes and diagnol jump shoot her to death for trying to zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might