What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg high damaging midscreen combo 49% 3mb (no bomb trap) plus 37% meterless corner combo

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Cool combo. Far from practical on the mid screen combo. But cool to look at. As far as the corner combo goes I prefer ending most combos with either grappling hook or rockets.

Why you say that dude "Far from practical on the mid screen combo"?, the 'tricky'part of this is the back dash (mb) 3 ... then the other stuff is garantee its not difficult

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
Why you say that dude "Far from practical on the mid screen combo"?, the 'tricky'part of this is the back dash (mb) 3 ... then the other stuff is garantee its not difficult
The "difficulty" of your combo isn't why he called this combo impractical. It's impractical because this is a terrible use of meter. There are better combos/setups in the other Cyborg threads. I really wish people would read the other threads before posting...

Oh cool! Im not saying that this is the best combo or setup to do my friends, just its the high damaging combo that I found with him, the 2 mb version of this combo is 46%, not very impractical in my opinion. Btw I read other threads and I have not seen this combo anywhere, so I post it to help other to see the Cyborg full combo damaging potential without traps

Oh cool! Im not saying that this is the best combo or setup to do my friends, just its the high damaging combo that I found with him, the 2 mb version of this combo is 46%, not very impractical in my opinion. Btw I read other threads and I have not seen this combo anywhere, so I post it to help other to see the Cyborg full combo damaging potential without traps
Yeah you're actually correct. This combo is quite practical for the initial 2 meters as 46% is quite tricky for Cyborg to reach outside of JI3, 113 into dash cancel. Also the standing 3 offers him frame advantage so if your jump in is blocked you're still at advantage and can just be buffering back, back, MB if you see it hits.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
The "difficulty" of your combo isn't why he called this combo impractical. It's impractical because this is a terrible use of meter. There are better combos/setups in the other Cyborg threads. I really wish people would read the other threads before posting...
Thanks ;-)