What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
worth the shot if you have the meter. He had this in igau but without the cost of Meter j2 after falling from gh into b3/f3 was removed in i2 sadly.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I thought Jaqui Briggs looked interesting in MKX, especially high tech. I didn't play much MK, but she's generally who I looked at learning. Lately in Injustice 2 I've been enjoying trying to learn Cheetah, kind of that high mobility grappler type. So right now I'm hoping for a Cheetah style character in the next MK.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
I thought Jaqui Briggs looked interesting in MKX, especially high tech. I didn't play much MK, but she's generally who I looked at learning. Lately in Injustice 2 I've been enjoying trying to learn Cheetah, kind of that high mobility grappler type. So right now I'm hoping for a Cheetah style character in the next MK.
I also dabbled in Jaqui, she had good run cancels but i didnt have enough mu knowledge , i did prefer hightech but i will not lie, those charges in the corner were my downfall. You need to be able to get corner dmg

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Lol well well. They took my idea for cyborgs Sonic disrupter buff and gave it to Geras. As he has a fist move he can charge the longer you hold it the stronger it gets and the properties change. Nrs does listen to us. just wish cyborg had gotten it lol his cancel pressure would have been dope.

Sup Cyborgang, I'm still playing Cyborg haha. Let me know if you want to get games in injustice 1 or 2. Here's some matches of me training with Rouxetic (I have no answers for his scarecrow haha, I got m-m-mopped).

Glad the Cyborg forums are buzzing again haha. I learned a lot from that stream, and I wish I could have known more of this before playing at Evo. Love the Cyborgang to death haha