What's new

Guide Cyborg Combo Thread

You guys need a spot where you keep all Cyborg's BnB's and other combos/set-ups. (Sticky This)

I'm just gonna put these here...

57% Wall Combo

40% Midscreen 1 bar (dat range on b3!)

39% Unblockable*pretty much Wall set-up

31% Meterless Air to Air (for when you read the jump)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
This is good, stickied. You should also post with inputs and the like too :).

I'd divide up various combos into sub categories: For example: Mid screen, corner, anti-air etc.

Perhaps when I have some free time tomorrow I'll post all sorts of combos and strategies I've been using as of late. I'll leave you with my super combo of choice.
ji3, 3, Super (49% ~ 4 bars) the timing for it is a little tricky but it feels so sexy.

This is good, stickied. You should also post with inputs and the like too :).

I'd divide up various combos into sub categories: For example: Mid screen, corner, anti-air etc.
Yeah here are the inputs..

57% Wall Combo
j2, 12b2~db1*mb, j2, 3~db1*mb, 3~db1

40% Midscreen 1 bar (dat range on b3!)
b3, j3, j2, 3~db1*mb

39% Unblockable*pretty much Wall set-up
dd3b, j2, 12~db1*mb, j2, 2~db1

31% Meterless Air to Air (for when you read the jump)
j3, j2, 3, df2

This is the only cyborg combo thread? Wut?
Yeah man I didn't really see a place that had combos easily visible to get to. I'm not trying to master Cyborg or anything. I'm just a GL player and I was looking into his combo potential for a friend since there isn't really a whole lot of good videos out there for him.

GG's at The Fall Classic by the way!

Also I just messed around a little more and got this 63% Wall Combo. Not super conservative, but hey if it's gonna kill I say go for it. I hardly use meter at all when I'm playing Cyborg anyway, and he just gets it all right back.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I will be rearranging/reorganizing/updating/making a new thread or something of that nature regarding his combos this weekend

Just want something easy for people to find his best and most essential combos.

Any input from yall would be great!

Uploading 3 bar no-interactables 61%midscreen.........!!!!!!!!!

and here it is:

ah this is disappointing, someone else found it first