What's new

Cyborg buffs recommendation

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Give him the straight grapple and air charge gears as his standard move set. Completely unecessary but it would be fun as fuck.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Cyborgs tackle is telegraphed you can react to it especially if you're spacing is on point. But I understand it will be too much for the gear playing casuals it seems.

Now if tackle was an attack it would make a good overhead option. Thoughts?
Someone earlier said something to the effect of 'he doesn't need more mixup opportunity, he needs improvements to his current gameplan to function more effectively w/in that construct' (definitely paraphrased). While I am inclined to agree w/ that notion, Tackle as a blockable overhead hit-grab sure would be neato.

That said, I have to note that Cyborgs Tackle is not reactable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it starts up in something like 14 frames? That is right at the edge of fastest-ever human reaction. Nobody is reacting to Tackle unless it whiffs.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Someone earlier said something to the effect of 'he doesn't need more mixup opportunity, he needs improvements to his current gameplan to function more effectively w/in that construct' (definitely paraphrased). While I am inclined to agree w/ that notion, Tackle as a blockable overhead hit-grab sure would be neato.

That said, I have to note that Cyborgs Tackle is not reactable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it starts up in something like 14 frames? That is right at the edge of fastest-ever human reaction. Nobody is reacting to Tackle unless it whiffs.
It is at a certain range like a character length away you can nj on reaction