What's new

Breakthrough Cyborg Announces His Official Retirement!!!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Sounds like you only play with people with cheap stuff.
Everyones only losing to Zod cause hes new.. In time well all figure out a way to fuck him up.
If some of us can figure ways around the dreaded Scorpion..Then we can easily find a way around Zod.
Plus stuffing his wake ups are simple. My Day 2 Harley stuffed his wake ups with a Cupcake down his throat and
a hammer over the cranium...Zod needs to watch his ankles too

Zod definitely beats cyborg which is too bad but def true. Can't really iafb because he can use the quickguns. The trait also prevents you from zoning and basically allows him a free getin

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Sounds like you only play with people with cheap stuff.
Everyones only losing to Zod cause hes new.. In time well all figure out a way to fuck him up.
If some of us can figure ways around the dreaded Scorpion..Then we can easily find a way around Zod.
Plus stuffing his wake ups are simple. My Day 2 Harley stuffed his wake ups with a Cupcake down his throat and
a hammer over the cranium...Zod needs to watch his ankles too
Jesus thats only a day 2 harley??? lol

skumz

Sounds like people just like easy mode. Similar thing happened with Grundy and Bane. People dropped Bane bc Grundy was just too easy to win with. Very beginner friendly. Grundy=new generation grappler, bane=traditional grappler. Cyborg is a very advance zoner and one of the more complicated characters to be effective with. Zod is extremely beginner friendly. I practiced with him for like 30 minutes when he first came out. I learned his basic normals, special moves, came up with two combos and I won 10 matches in a row. Lol! Cyborg is just by far a much more difficult character but worth it if stuck with.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2