What's new

Breakthrough Cyborg Announces His Official Retirement!!!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Dear TYM,

My replacement has arrived and I couldn't be any happier.

The great General Zod has come to relieve me from my miserable existence. He has everything I had and more. You want IAFB with alternating speeds and heights? Go wild. Using meter-burn will grant you 3 perfectly spaced fireballs (compared to my pathetic 2) AND will grant you a launching combo from full screen! Just like good 'ol uncle Kabal! Can't get much better than that can it?

Yup! It can! He has got low shot lasers, charges, a viable trait which will make blocking anything a nightmare. You remember how much I hated anti-zoners like scorpion huh? Well Zod has no fear! He can just 3frame parry dat shit! He will be holdin dat shit all day!

The man even looks to have decent normals, which provide him respectable footsie tools!
Gosh if I wasn't so utterly depressed or had any self respect, I might even be envious. Congratulations Zod!

I doubt any of you will ever miss me. Ever since my block infinite was removed, and my 15 minutes of fame ended, people have just not given a hoot about me.
Don't worry though I know you proud few put in a lot of work to get your execution down, even if for little to no reward, and it is still possible that you might get a prop here or there, at your local scene, for your hard work.

See you at your next local event, but never again at a major tournament.

Sincerly,

Cybo....
Whatever.

PS:

general m2dave AK Pig Of The Hut

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I didn't ever main Cyborg... but Zod looks like a zoners wet dream... I know he will replace one of my current characters... probably Deathstroke. :p

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Damn yo...make your only minority character non-viable; AND only to be replaced by a white supremacist and fascist dictator. That racism damn....

LBSH: Cyborg is now 'officially' worthless.
He was before, but people didn't even notice because he was so underplayed. The only reason I ever won games is simply becasue people never got a chance to play a Cyborg, didn't know that MU and proceeded to let me get away with murder.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Damn yo...make your only minority character non-viable; AND only to be replaced by a white supremacist and fascist dictator. That racism damn....

He was before, but people didn't even notice because he was so underplayed. The only reason I ever won games is simply becasue people never got a chance to play a Cyborg, didn't know that MU and proceeded to let me get away with murder.
We still have Bane and Black Adam... :)

Mojo

Noob
Cyborg officially the least used cast member of the entire game. Can we stop his up playing? His normals are shit.
Guess I'm not the only one who though people were up playing this character. If Zod plays like I'm thinking he's does then Cyborg and Shazam can go crawl under a rock and stop giving me nightmares.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass

Bane is mexican, KF is a smurf, Ares is black... sorta