What's new

Cyborg 2017 Patch Discussion

I get what you guys are saying, but idk....i feel like he's easily one of the best characters in the game. Strongest projectile and decent recovery. IAFB just requires your feet to touch the ground and you're good to go again. Then there's the fact that he has, hands down, the most plus frames out of anyone else in the game. The only one who used to come close was Adam, but after the patch we kept most of ours while Adam lost most of his.

It always takes some tournament guru like Dragon or Scar or something to show the world that these characters aren't weak lol. If my execution was better I think I'd be able to take him all the way to be honest.

I think Cyborg is a bit unorthodox when it comes to his gameplay. He can handle himself from anywhere on the screen, and the moves with gaps are much too dangerous to poke out of (1,2,b1 ....be for real lol mfs are gonna be terrified of that 113 xx db3.mb mayne lol). I wish I had someone to write me out a training regimen so I would at least know what some of the others have learned about mastering the game over the years. I didn't get into MKX until 6months prior to it's departure from the scene. I think with the right mind dedicated to figuring him out that we'll see some craziness coming from him soon enough.

I hear you man, but the kicker is, none of his special moves come out if you wiff the last hit of a string. So most of the string with plus frames, that have gaps, are mad unsafe if someone learns those gaps. Its not a the last nail in the coffin because a smart cyborg player can work with some of that and use MB B3 or F3 to blow up these things on a good read, but that shit costs 2 bars. Again I dont think Cyborg is trash, and i agree with you that if some top tier players grinded with lab with him there are probably a few set ups and pressure concepts that would make him super strong.