What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyblax vs Cyrax (Video)

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
So are you a Cyrax-only main, officially? Or are you still using CSZ in tourneys?

Also, how do I deal with Cyblax's teleport? I have literally never fought one before. lol.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i use all 3 in tournaments faded, ive used cyrax longer than any other character. But my tournament record is all csz and some cyrax/sektor

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Thank you all. I forgot to mention that cyblax b2 is slower on start up as well

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Dude, this is amazing and it's really great work and it may sound silly, but this may get me back into playing the game regularly. I love all these different options Cyblax has and this is just really cool to see. Thank you so much for making this vid, man. I'm not even done watching and I'm kinda geeked about this. :D

Now all I need is a pic of Sub-zero groping Cy

underoath85

Let there be thunder
Heres just a quick vid i put together explaining the difference of Human cyrax and Robo Cyrax move set.

Great video, J! Didn't you also do a video on Cyrax and his meterless options/set ups? I can't find it anywhere lol. I've learned an immense amount from you and deeply thank you for the info.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Great video, J! Didn't you also do a video on Cyrax and his meterless options/set ups? I can't find it anywhere lol. I've learned an immense amount from you and deeply thank you for the info.
Thanks man, this is the video your looking for

underoath85

Let there be thunder
Thanks man, this is the video your looking for
Dude, IT IS! It must have erased with the server update. I had started watching it, the day before, and before I could get to the lab...... Thanks, a million. Btw, if you're ever on PSN, hit me up for games. ESP_Oa7H