What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Cyber sub zero

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I think it would be pretty cool if they gave SZ a cyber skin that gets patched into the game when Triborg is released, sort of like how all the UMK3 skins were patched in when others were released.

And what is that?
Nothing just kiddin', But I can see them doing a UMK3 skin for Triborg as a throw back to all that pallet swap thing, Specially now that all three variations are basically the same model with different heads.

BTW, Is Triborg going to be the only character in the game whose different variations have different alt colors?

The Abbot

Unit LK-52O
Why have a CSZ without the move set? I played CSZ and as much as I would love it, it just wouldn't make sense. I miss those dive kicks and ice bombs.

Lokheit

Noob
Didn't MK9 have the MK2 female ninjas that MKX also has? I think classic cyborg skin for Tri-Borg is a given.

And about the main topic... no thanks, the whole "Subbie is a fridge" plot was there for nonsensical shock value to change stuff for the sake of it and was always planned to be reverted as NRS themselves knew it wasn't good for the story or the fan base, so right now we can pretend it never happened and Kuai Liang's story is the same than in the original timeline.

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
It wouldn't make sense because we are getting a cyber subzero variation in quad-borg. I want the klassic costumes to be fixed. They decided to get "creative" and they don't look good. They got it right in mk9 vita. Sad thing is the female cosplay ninjas look better than the klassic ninjas.