- Heavy trap character where traps don't disappear on hit
- Amazing anti-airs
- Great air game and great NJP
- Fast armor attack and good reversal
- Almost seems like summoner Quan Chi with a viable wake up
- Super fun, high paced character with explosive gameplay and extremely flashy

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'm pretty sure he is going to have a meterless vortex that's safe and allows him to call a drone during it.

Also funblockables. Cyber sub looks the most fun to me.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
This character looks completely ridiculous. It's a shame because he looks really awesome aesthetically as well.

"It's day 1 idiot, stop jumping to conclusions and let the game brea..."
*looks at OP, notices that it's REO*
"Yeah I agree. Way too strong. Wtf were NRS thinking?"

TYM :DOGE

In all seriousness though, he does appear to have a very fundamentally strong toolset.
I think the 10 minute video full of logic and lab demonstrations kinda helps. Just speaking for myself anyway, I watched it from start to finish before drawing an opinion, I know TYM is pretty circlejerky and REO could say Possessed Kenshi is broken, and people would be clambering for nerfs within the hour. Doesn't take away from the fact that this video is pretty well put together and thought out however, and Cyber Sub seems very strong, and we all know REO has a very good eye for characters, balance and potential, regardless.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
This character looks completely ridiculous. It's a shame because he looks really awesome aesthetically as well.

I think the 10 minute video full of logic and lab demonstrations kinda helps. Just speaking for myself anyway, I watched it from start to finish before drawing an opinion, I know TYM is pretty circlejerky and REO could say Possessed Kenshi is broken, and people would be clambering for nerfs within the hour. Doesn't take away from the fact that this video is pretty well put together and thought out however, and Cyber Sub seems very strong, and we all know REO has a very good eye for characters, balance and potential, regardless.
I know. I was just kidding lol. CSZ looks like a complete monster.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow!!!

Unless his dmg is no less than terrible why would you use CSZ over Cyrax when it looks like he can do what Cyrax does but better?

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
The consistently broken DLC is getting really old.

If I permanently switch to SF that will be the reason.

Huge kudos to NRS for the improved netcode but this broken DLC nonsense has to stop.

I don't even understand why they are doing it. I doubt it even affects sales, as casuals will not know a character's tier placement before buying them.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah, he looks really fucking good. The main thing I see Cyrax doing is getting some absurd combo damage down the road.
Yeah I guess so.... but this still looks dumb especially after they nerfed Quan because of this reason (well atleast he cant restand) but he can probably armour break everything with it... and if you delay get up he would recover from the Divekick by then

its early now but we see.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The consistently broken DLC is getting really old.

If I permanently switch to SF that will be the reason.

Huge kudos to NRS for the improved netcode but this broken DLC nonsense has to stop.

I don't even understand why they are doing it. I doubt it even affects sales, as casuals will not know a character's tier placement before buying them.
We'll have to see how he develops. I can see him being an offensive juggernaut, but having something wrong like bad defense or being meter dependent for reliable setups.