What's new

Match Footage - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber Sub Zero Huge Comeback

LastKarma

Under The Red Hood
This is one of the best comebacks i have ever made with a character let alone cyber sub zero. If i didnt make every read 100% correct i would have lost the match. This is ripped from my stream so i can get the full set if anybody is interested, enjoy. Also watch in HD, this is from twitch so the quality is meh.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i've come back with bigger health defecits than that, out of a dropped combo that woulda killed me, and a pizza thats already been in the oven too long, and a minute or two to make it to the bathroom due to diarrhea.....Ok maybe not those last 2, but yeah xD

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Pretty good comeback. I've seen guys come back with a fraction of their health left against someone with 90+ % health however. CSZ could use a bit more representation in tournaments to prove that the character isn't dead

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Pretty good comeback. I've seen guys come back with a fraction of their health left against someone with 90+ % health however. CSZ could use a bit more representation in tournaments to prove that the character isn't dead
I try picking him and seriously, the risk reward of spamming/mixing dive kick/F34 is equal to the risk reward of playing footsie "at high level". CSZ is trash

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I try picking him and seriously, the risk reward of spamming/mixing dive kick/F34 is equal to the risk reward of playing footsie "at high level". CSZ is trash
I gotta say, why do you feel like you HAVE to throw out unsafe divekicks/F34 all the time? Have you tried not doing that?

I don't want to come across like a jackass by any means, but you don't NEED to constantly do those things just because they're there.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
This still doesn't beat coming back from magic pixel health with Relentless. Feels great for someone to get tagged with B1 when I'm near death and then I do unreasonable amounts of damage. Gotta love Jason.

Matthew Phelps

GOTS HeavyHandz
I play CsZ and I went to Evo. Made it out of pools as well. Add GOTS HeavyHandz on xbox for a real CsZ challenge. getting my ps4 soon

LastKarma

Under The Red Hood
Seems theres some salty people in this thread. Im new to TYM so i didnt know where to put it. If you have a problem with me its whatever, i feel like im one of the best cyber sub zero players on ps4. Though i dont have any care to play this game anymore.