What's new

Tech - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber Sub Zero HTB Most plus setup

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Alright so heres the tech, any starter into iceball, b3u4 into Njp before going above opponent into DEEP NJP. Then icebomb b3d4. If done right this will stuff all meterless wakeups!

It can break some slow armors or trade with armors that leave opponent on the same side.

b3 ex slide will trade with every armor and get you a full combo, and be safe/plus with a small gap between slide and bomb explosion

Best part about this setup? Its loopable! After slide combo ender you run up and 50/50 them, if the 50/50 hits (b1/b3 iceball) you can either cash out and do a normal combo for about 80% of their health, or risk doing the setup again to kill them. Will be posting some new cybersub/sektor tech in 2 days so be prepared for that! Thanks!

Link to video here:

Last edited:

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
UPDATE A NORMAL NJP BEFORE PASSING AIRBORNE APPONENT INTO DEEP NJP IS EASIER AND MORE PLus. It beats subs ex wakeup and more. Capslock Fed up lol

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Have you tried doing a max height F2 after the first NJP? I remember experimenting with this after he was nerfed but I never did any proper testing.