Video/Tutorial Cyber Sub Zero Combos 24%-61%

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Nice vid!
Some constructive criticism:
+ Nice transitions!
+ Nice combos
+ Good arena/opponent diversity

- The clips of the MK webseries were cool but not in the middle of the combo. I found them distracting.
- Slowing down or playing with the clip velocity isn't nice when in the middle of the combo. Especially since the syncing that came with it was weak. It looked more theatrical then functional basically. And in a video showcasing gameplay like this (especially the sick combos you have), you want them to be the stars of the clips.
- While most of the transitions were good, some weren't. Basically, all transitions that kept the flow and really showed the rush down speed of the character were cool (ie teleport, slide at 1:54, etc). But the ones where you threw bombs and waited for the guy to freeze and unfreeze were slow moments in an, otherwise, fast paced video. Not to mention the audio was racing ahead and CSZ was just waiting for the guy to unfreeze.

Overall though, still a very good video that I very much enjoyed. Some of the combos were insane lol

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Nice vid!
Some constructive criticism:
+ Nice transitions!

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will follow your advices for improvement my videos.
I´m a beginner on YouTube and one month ago I doesnt even know how to edit video with programms.
You wanna laught than look at my first videos. That was very amateurish.

I will publish coming Friday an other video with Quan Chi. This would be nice to get a feedback from you :)

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I use Sonyvegas 12. And you?

I posted few weeks ago a nice Kung Lao video but i dont get there feedback =(
When I used to edit videos, I started with Adobe Premiere, then went to Sony Vegas, then ended at Final Cut (best one I've used)
Ill go check it out

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Sorry I removed the Video. I will rework the video=) I will write you if it ready ;)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Sorry I removed the Video. I will rework the video=) I will write you if it ready ;)
Don't forget to add some notations. They aren't needed for those who already have some grasp on character's inputs, but they are useful still :)