What's new

Tech - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber-Sub NERFS boys

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
MadeOfMetal you fucked up this thread when it has absolutely nothing to do with Cyrax, so in return I've just pulled some strings with my contact at NRS to make sure Cyrax NEVER gets buffed. Have fun

God Confirm

Dont forget he also said csz looks top tier now. can we banish this man
to be honest i only even knew he was posting cause u guys acknowledged him, along with over 50% of the active members of this site I have him on my ignore list. Wish everyone would do the same and that way discussions would never get offtracked by his disability, cause you can be damn sure nothing worth readin ever comes from it

LastKarma

Under The Red Hood
to be honest i only even knew he was posting cause u guys acknowledged him, along with over 50% of the active members of this site I have him on my ignore list. Wish everyone would do the same and that way discussions would never get offtracked by his disability, cause you can be damn sure nothing worth readin ever comes from it
I was done as soon as i opened the CSZ thread and read CYRAX.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
I fail to see why people are happy about this. I agree that the new meta will help in some ways. No armored launchers helps out our gaps a ton. (f12 boys) BUT, now that our mixups are reactable we are going to be burning a bar to make it safe. So basically what we are left with now is making godlike reads, YOLO slides and divekicks, and being able to Punish with f13 iceball. Final note. Our mobility helps us where others lost out, our gaps are less risky than before and we can finally punish with f13 iceball..... Char still sucks ass :mad:
What's bad about conditioning and capitilizing off reads?

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Guys what are we gonna do about our mid?! I dont wanna have to rely on F4 EX Ice Beam as my safe gapless mid counterpoke. :(

some observations after a little play time:

f13~iceball... yay. have to work this back in but personally its easier to confirm 111`iceball

no b1~iceball. fuck.

slower b1: was still able to land this, spaced it out a little further than usual tho

ex ice bomb: now dissipates when opponent is frozen by iceball. IE: you toss an ex bomb, opponent jumps over it and is hit with ex iceball, the bomb disappears and you dont lose your combo

no delayed wakeup holding block: might have been the 180ms connection, but i got hit with the setups more that usual. Brady's 'block stop' tech is a little harder to use... until we / they get used to not holding block at first

stealth f2 nerf?? : i might be wrong but i thought f2 was 12 frames, now listed as 14. feels slower, might just be me

f13~iceball... yay. have to work this back in but personally its easier to confirm 111`iceball

no b1~iceball. fuck.

slower b1: was still able to land this, spaced it out a little further than usual tho

ex ice bomb: now dissipates when opponent is frozen by iceball. IE: you toss an ex bomb, opponent jumps over it and is hit with ex iceball, the bomb disappears and you dont lose your combo

no delayed wakeup holding block: might have been the 180ms connection, but i got hit with the setups more that usual. Brady's 'block stop' tech is a little harder to use... until we / they get used to not holding block at first

stealth f2 nerf?? : i might be wrong but i thought f2 was 12 frames, now listed as 14. feels slower, might just be me
I forgot that that would happen with ex ice bomb. It looked cool but didn't do shit lol

God Confirm

no b1~iceball. fuck.
no b1 smokebomb over here either, so i dont think that b1 hit stun improved anything at all character wide as far as i can tell

i dunno, maybe they want us to use it as a tool to get plus frames or something, as its -1 on block +12 on hit, ehhh who knows what the thought process is behind this

dunno if they've put much time into triborg

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I completely dropped this game for months since they nerfed him the first time. I'm excited for the new UNB changes though. Cyber Subby seemed to good to be true.

How much corner carry does it have? If it doesnt have as much as the b3u4 combos, then I will stick with that since the goal is to get them to the corner.
Allll the way to the corner lol im a b2 whore i use it alot to get out of low poke/ shortrange normal counters to full combo punish and also space or mix up with a slide if im close enough.

Icefyre

Shadows
I gotta say this because i think you deserved it., i normally brush you and your friends off. ill have you know i have alot of thread Articled and a good percentage of my posts are liked. just because you and pig dont like me because you are dicks and treat other like shit does not mean shit . not everyone ignors my shit obviously. and if you do what ev. but you have zero power to tell me what to do, get that striaght ill comment on what i want when i want, before you tell me what to do and act disrespectful go suck a dick.
It's not that 50%+ of this site are dicks, it's legit because people just plain don't like you. No offense, but every single one of your posts lacks any sense of grammar, punctuation, or logic within a giant wall of text few people have the inclination to read after having been exposed to your posts in the past.

He didn't really tell you what to do. He was telling you how redundant and misplaced your giant wall of yellow text was. This is the CSZ forum, and you come on here making exaggerated claims and spend most of your time talking about characters not relevant to the thread or discussion at hand. So, in context, your "go suck a dick" comment was far more out of line than his post was.

I've tried really hard to put up with your posts and even give you the benefit of the doubt at times (to my dismay). Regardless, though, your behavior in this thread has crossed a line most don't want to put up with. Expect a lot more ignores.

On topic: CSZ didn't get a lot of the things he needed, but f13 being able to combo now is something at least. I remember that being the nerf most bitched about after the last patch, but in all honesty, it looks like they really don't care about Tri-borg. Or at the very least, they're having a really hard time balancing a character with such a (comparatively) diverse variation system. :(

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
^I generally feel like CSZ got more than people probably realize. Yea the character himself got only one buff and the universal triborg nerfs, but the fact he is legit the most mobile character in the game with the universal stamina nerfs and upper tiers getting the nerf bat, I feel CSZ has moved up. Especially since his only armor was always an 11% slide so no changes to his reversal (Kounter :DOGE) game.

That said, he is still not top tier. Just... more viable I believe.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
On topic: CSZ didn't get a lot of the things he needed, but f13 being able to combo now is something at least. I remember that being the nerf most bitched about after the last patch, but in all honesty, it looks like they really don't care about Tri-borg. Or at the very least, they're having a really hard time balancing a character with such a (comparatively) diverse variation system. :(
They need to treat Tirborg like 4 characters and balance each one accordingly. Some of the universal nerfs like b1 or f13 could have universal changes to the other borgs that breaks them. Instead of balancing universal tools of Triborg balance the numerous specific tools of each of the borgs.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
^I generally feel like CSZ got more than people probably realize. Yea the character himself got only one buff and the universal triborg nerfs, but the fact he is legit the most mobile character in the game with the universal stamina nerfs and upper tiers getting the nerf bat, I feel CSZ has moved up. Especially since his only armor was always an 11% slide so no changes to his reversal (Kounter :DOGE) game.

That said, he is still not top tier. Just... more viable I believe.
When I get the drive to play again I'll be seeing how well CSZ works in the wild. Thankfully my gameplan hasn't changed.