What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Cutie & The Beast Alt ideas

I love the BioShock idea, but very little chance of it happening. If you have any sort of artistic talent you can submit something to pig of the hut for a contest wb is holding.

MK Led

Umbasa
I wanna see a Big Daddy/Little Sister skin for Ferra/Torr.
It will never happen cos licencing, but a little sister/big daddy alt would make me the happiest chappy there ever was. Still, I'm sure there are many other good alts nrs could give them.
I'm sure I've said this more than twice before but that's all I could find from the last few weeks :p

So, yeah I guess a Little Sister/Big Daddy skin would be aight...

Or some kind lil dress for Ferra to accentuate her cuteness. :)
Don't little sisters wear dresses anyways? Haha. Regardless, lets hope they at least get one new alt of some kind.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Punch It & Scratch It.

Also, give Torr a giant horse mask and dress Ferra like a jockey.

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
I wouldn't like any non-serious/funny skin for Ferra/Torr.. I hope NRS doesn't make one such..

I personally would prefer one with Ferra looking more like she does in the comics -where she's quite the beauty- with long hair, pale skin etc (That is not to say I don't like tan girls lol :p) For Torr, by all means keep the Hood!! T'is pure awesomeness.! Even ripped like in the last issues where some hair is shown.. Actually, they could make an alt. called "Comic Series". That would be great imo.