What's new

Custom UMK3 Stick Control Panel Overlay

The photoshop file is 90MB and you can't just move the MK3 logo around in it anyway. I could give you a jpeg with or without the MK3 logo in it.

Now that Megaupload was taken down, my download links don't last very long, sorry.

With logo:
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/16201108/file.html

Without logo:
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/72234873/file.html
I really appreciate the prompts replies, but can you upload the photoshop file. I downloaded the jpegs, but I really would like to take a look at the photoshop file. Can you upload it please. If it's not too much trouble.

Jezru

Noob
Any chance you could repost these files? As you said, the links don't stick around for very long. Very much appreciated.

nwo

Noob
Any chance of getting another re-upload please my good sir. All the other links are dead. Thanks!
I updated the links.

I'm not really in a hurry to upload the MK2 CPO yet, that took so much work...it put me into semi-retirement from building sticks LOL.

K0LPAX

Noob
I updated the links.

I'm not really in a hurry to upload the MK2 CPO yet, that took so much work...it put me into semi-retirement from building sticks LOL.
Thank you very much! I understand completely. It worked out, I was interested in trying to do something with MK3. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get all the arcade parts and the prints? I generally use Focus Attack for stick parts, but wouldn't mind checking some other places out if you have any to recommend. Thanks again man, the stick looks bad ass!

Reactions: nwo

nwo

Noob
Thank you very much! I understand completely. It worked out, I was interested in trying to do something with MK3. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get all the arcade parts and the prints? I generally use Focus Attack for stick parts, but wouldn't mind checking some other places out if you have any to recommend. Thanks again man, the stick looks bad ass!
I have parts from all over the place. Paradise arcade, Focus Attack, Arcadeshop.de, Lizard Lick (back when they were still around), t-molding.com, the side art is polycarbinate laminate from gameongrafix.com.

I had the CPO printed at Staples on this specific paper that looks good under plexi glass, it's like HP semi-gloss it comes in a huge roll. High gloss to me doesn't look as good under plexi glass.

I had to find a good Staples because the people in the printing department are usually clowns.

K0LPAX

Noob
I have parts from all over the place. Paradise arcade, Focus Attack, Arcadeshop.de, Lizard Lick (back when they were still around), t-molding.com, the side art is polycarbinate laminate from gameongrafix.com.

I had the CPO printed at Staples on this specific paper that looks good under plexi glass, it's like HP semi-gloss it comes in a huge roll. High gloss to me doesn't look as good under plexi glass.

I had to find a good Staples because the people in the printing department are usually clowns.
awesome! thanks for the info!

I am now building an MK2 multi cabin for myself. Is it possible to re-upload the files? I would be very grateful for that. Thanks in advance.