What's new

General/Other - Reptile Current Best Reptiles

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I claim the Deceptive throne. #Kappa

No, for real, there's no need to not be sure of me lol. I stink. Lol my only 2 tournament appearances (both online) I got knocked out either first round or won, like, one match.

I hear HappyPow's probably the best, though Aura and Rewind could be considered for that spot, too.

Tweedy

Noob
Rewind's psn is Rewind_FGC, i'm sure he'd be open to play.

At this point he's like the best with 4-5 characters, he just doesn't go offline a lot. Best Displacer Raiden too, even Lil Majin will tell you that.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Rewind is the best Noxious player free. It's not even debatable, but honestly Rewind could pick up any character and be top 3 or top 2 with it. He's already top 2 Atrocitus on the beta lol.
Not a chance.

Good player, but his Reptile is sub par.

@Soahra thanks for mention me. :D
I think the current best Reptile is @HappyPow .He won online and offline with his Reptile and I hope he will do good too in French into Yuzu Cup.
I played few people in your list,so I speak only for them...I think good Reptiles are:
@D7X
@OFIDYAN
@Syzoth
and ILGenowski,especially this one has created a lot of setups and combo for Reptile since day one.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
@Soahra thanks for mention me. :D
I think the current best Reptile is @HappyPow .He won online and offline with his Reptile and I hope he will do good too in French into Yuzu Cup.
I played few people in your list,so I speak only for them...I think good Reptiles are:
@D7X
@OFIDYAN
@Syzoth
and ILGenowski,especially this one has created a lot of setups and combo for Reptile since day one.
We should play again. I fought you when I was new-ish to the game :(