What's new

Curious about a stick (details inside)

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
Hello all, I have a quick question for anyone who may have any experience with this certain stick:

https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-F300-Arcade-Fight-Joystick/dp/B019MFPLC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494732891&sr=8-1&keywords=universal+fightstick

Would you, or would you not suggest purchasing this?

The reviews on Amazon show that for a more economical stick, that's it's a pretty solid buy from the overall reviews I've read. I'm looking for something that can be used on any console and won't break the bank until I can save a little for a better one.

Just anything you have to share about the stick is greatly appreciated (whether good or bad.)

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
if theres one thing not to go the cheap route on, its sticks. i know for sure that this stick's parts are complete ass but the casing is pretty solid so if you want to mod it then by all means go ahead

Kidy3k

Noob
I have this Stick and i think it is a great bang for your buck. I use it on Injustice 1 and street fighter. Its also easy to mod if you want to change the buttons

if you want a GOOD long lasting stick you should be ready to spend the cash lol before I bought mine I was trying to look for cheaper options but just caved and bought a madcatz one lol do not regret it.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The problem with sticks like this is that they are probably gonna move around a lot on your lap. I'd look around your community for a decent used stick.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I have it right now, it's actually pretty heavy and doesn't move at all when playing. I would recomend buying a good stick for it though. I've changed mine to sanwa parts (stick and buttons) since the stick started missing down inputs after a month of playing a lot. But it's actually pretty great for the price. Though now that I now I love playing on stick It's probably better to invest in a quality one.

I would consider the size of your hand placement. My comfort size is about a madcatz te layout - this one is about the size of a brawl stick