What's new

Curiosity About The Krypt

It looks like the Mortal Kombat 11 Reveal event was a great one, but there's one question that's burning my mind at the moment. Will MK11 have a Krypt in the final version of the game?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
The Krypt has become a series staple since it was introduced, I would be surprised if MK11 doesn't have one.

I'd prefer a rumoured Shaolin Monks mode (with co-op), for unlocking content. Failing that, some kind of adventure mode or any departure from the fighting... even karts!

To be frank, however, I doubt we'll get much more than some kind of "Krypt" where we can button-prompt open caskets, using our Ƶenny -- with the occasional OOGIE! BOOGIE! WOOGIE! Krypt cadaver to put the heebie-jeebies up us.

With three months to get the game on shelves, and it being in production close to four years -- mentally graphing the development progress in a linear fashion -- I doubt they could implement much of anything at this point, if it hasn't been done already. In other words, unless they reveal it on Jan. 30 or sometime well before release (*they'd want the news out as soon as any such mode is ready to showcase -> $ale$), it won't be anything to diaper-soil ourselves over.

Last edited: