What's new

Curiosities Of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Vol. 2

What Vol. do you like more

• Total voters

Mgo

Noob
Since the first video was a success, I decided to compile remaining curiosities for a new video. Now here it is, another collection of interesting info, curiosities, properties and glitches. Like I said in the part one, I included several glitches but a "glitch video" was not my main intention.
I had the help of dedkmk who provides several clips and revised the project from time to time and ninjagrinder who also revised the project and bring assistance. I also worked a lot on it, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I worked on this.

P.S Excuse my orthographic and grammatical errors as you know English is not my native language. Also very few conceptual errors may be. Enjoy!!

Here is VOL.1 if you haven't seen it yet!!

VOL.3

Attachments

Last edited:

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
both videos are very informative and interesting. As soon as video 2 was uploaded i did not hesitate! Hard to say which one was better since both are amazing.

What i d like to know is, what exactly is damage protection?

Reactions: Mgo

Mgo

Noob
the vids could be IMMACULATE if not for the bad grammar and typos
I didn't know how bad was, dont know now either :v. But in almost all of my big productions, I made a lot of effort "It is what there are" . Like in Ermac Combo Video finally some combos remained blockables despite the big effort I put in the whole video. In this case or, videos with a lot of english I can't ask to someone who speaks English to do me the favor and correct the sentences because, first I dont have any known trusted, and second nobody care to make that effort. Also I've been trying to do all this English despite to the fact that I have some idiots telling me "Why not in spanish", "You made videos in English because you love America ..." and other youtubers releasing their productions only in Spanish.
Either way, I have some videos I could redo in the future but I dont like to have repeated videos on my account.

mkholic

Noob
Also I've been trying to do all this English despite to the fact that I have some idiots telling me "Why not in spanish", "You made videos in English because you love America ..." and other youtubers releasing their productions only in Spanish.
good u didn't follow those people's opinions, do your own thing ;)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I didn't know how bad was, dont know now either :v. But in almost all of my big productions, I made a lot of effort "It is what there are" . Like in Ermac Combo Video finally some combos remained blockables despite the big effort I put in the whole video. In this case or, videos with a lot of english I can't ask to someone who speaks English to do me the favor and correct the sentences because, first I dont have any known trusted, and second nobody care to make that effort. Also I've been trying to do all this English despite to the fact that I have some idiots telling me "Why not in spanish", "You made videos in English because you love America ..." and other youtubers releasing their productions only in Spanish.
You know you can always ask me and I will do my best tp hel you out. As for me, I use English because is the main "population" as far as viewers is concerned. If most of my subscribers were Spanish-speakers, I would follow that path, but is not the case. But I prefer to use both languages anyways.

Mgo

Noob
You know you can always ask me and I will do my best tp hel you out. As for me, I use English because is the main "population" as far as viewers is concerned. If most of my subscribers were Spanish-speakers, I would follow that path, but is not the case. But I prefer to use both languages anyways.

I don't think I have more viewers on english than spanish but I have a great quantity of views from USA, Brazil, Canada and Russia on my channel. And I try to upload on english because is the universal language, you can't expect that something from USA, Russia or another can view a spanish video, they would enter the video and close as soon as they opened it (but also upload on spa, when I can). As for english you have the language since always on videogames, movies, products, school, and etc. and I believe in a future everybody will speak the language...But because I'm not too good at it, I did two tutorials on spanish (because there are more text and words to say and I should have lots of mistake If I did on Eng) but added english subtitles.

Thats an interesting stat from Youtube, but there are others importants like audience retention , likes, and etc