What's new

Tech CSZ x-ray trick && FDK tech (maybe useful)

This stuff maybe old but forgive me I couldn't find anything on it in the forums and I don't play this character so I wouldn't know how useful this is. sorry no video im cheep. anywho..:D

If you whif CSZs X-ray directly infront of the other player you can phase directly through them and you can begin a preasure string instead. Since you arn't touching the other player, you can taunt them with dive kicks and x-ray to bait out a block then phase through them into something csz would do. I'm not sure if this would be worth your meter to do every match but it may win you a heated round. It's pretty reliable at full screen, if you only make it half way through the other player you can dash foward through them. hard to get the positioning up close.

so when you hit an instant air jik far divekick on a blocking player the divekick will whiff over his head crossing him up at a safe distance. its not really game changeing at all but it may be good to use to end pressure to fly back into footsies. there is also something intresting about out it flips the player getting hit by it. when you cross up someone with no attack normaly the other player won't change stance until he inputs something, but with the ia jik fdk will flip em even though the jik is hits before the cross up

Flagg

Noob
I've seen this happen before, but I didn't know you could go straight into pressure, im usually too flabergasted that the X ray didn't hit to follow up. Usually this happens more if I do an instant air X ray (very low to the ground).

His X ray is excellent and instantly changes the dynamic of the game as no one wants to jump or afraid to throw projectiles.

I'm bumping this so people can sees it. It's some of that on action phasing tech that REO posted recently. But like year one :) I'll make a video or some one else can try it n make there own video and steal the credit. It's not really practical

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Damn someone posted about the instant jump kick xx far dive kick thing!

I was messing around with it the other day because I know lao can do the same thing, and it totally works.

the cool thing is that you are coming out ahead in nearly every situation

if they crouch, you whiff cancel the JK into dive kick and get away

if they stand block they take 2% chip and you get away

if they stand w/o blocking or jump, the jk dive kick combos, so you get damage

the only thing they can really do is catch you on the way up