What's new

CSZ Players are Awsome

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I'm making this thread because some guy in the Reptile forum decided to post that Reptile players are awesome and he's proud to be part of the reptile community. Is this probably gunna get real old, yea, but its fun and true. OH WELL.

All of you CSZ players out there, keep being at the top of the food chain in terms of badassery. We're few, but that makes us even more awesome because it makes us unique, our character is also a good character, unlike the few people who play Jade and Stryker, so again, more points for us.

You know what we're like? The Spartans, except instead of 300 of us there's like 3 of us.

Also, Reptile is boring and isn't cool. Yeah? Yeah.

Pretty much just plagerized BookBurning But it sums up the CSZ community as well.

One time I was on shrooms and I was watching a guy play CSZ. For some reason I thought CSZ was a French guy. I kept asking "who the fuck is this French guy?!". I have no idea why I thought he was French.
This is my humble contribution to this thread.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
One time I was on shrooms and I was watching a guy play CSZ. For some reason I thought CSZ was a French guy. I kept asking "who the fuck is this French guy?!". I have no idea why I thought he was French.
This is my humble contribution to this thread.
Thank you sir. If there was a hall of fame of posts... This post would not be in it. But still, thanks.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Didn't Cyber Sub himself say there is no substitute for the human soul? Yes he did to Sektor in subway during story mode so.....hah!
Pfft if regular Sub is so great then how come he got captured by the cybernetic Lin Kuei?

I know why!

He knew being a cyborg would be waaaay cooler. He then joined the good guys because he wanted to be with his bff smoke.
ha!

NKZero

Noob
Pfft if regular Sub is so great then how come he got captured by the cybernetic Lin Kuei?

I know why!

He knew being a cyborg would be waaaay cooler. He then joined the good guys because he wanted to be with his bff smoke.
ha!
lol i don't think he wanted to be a robot. besides i hate the younger brother....so screw him. Bi-Han is the real Sub Zero...

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Sub Zero has an ice clone! He was given the parry originally then NRS realised it is a shit move so they gave it to Cyber Sub...
Nuh-uh...

They realized CSZ wasnt a pansy so he could deal with it, and that SZ was in fact a pansy so they gave it to him.

NKZero

Noob
Nuh-uh...

They realized CSZ wasnt a pansy so he could deal with it, and that SZ was in fact a pansy so they gave it to him.
Just remind me who wins when Sub Zero faces Cyber Sub Zero. That 'pansy' sure knows how to beat the crap out of an imposter eh? ;)

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Just remind me who wins when Sub Zero faces Cyber Sub Zero. That 'pansy' sure knows how to beat the crap out of an imposter eh? ;)
Your just lucky my tele is un-safe...:(

But atleast my fighter isnt dead. HA. And in MK10 there wont be any reason for him to be around. Just CSZ and Noob, no SZ. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Your just lucky my tele is un-safe...:(

But atleast my fighter isnt dead. HA. And in MK10 there wont be any reason for him to be around. Just CSZ and Noob, no SZ. Mwahahahahahahaha.
CSZ is the Predator. SZ is Arnold.

Therefore, CSZ is way cooler, but SZ wins in the end.