What's new

Tech - Crystalline Crystalline Tremor Tech vs the whole cast!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
@Nabeel Robinson awesome shit man!!!
great work taking what @SEV started

by the way on this topic if sd cage does mimic shadow kick instead of rising uppercut one he can block db2u so you still have to make the right read on the which mimic he will use, you still backdash if the 3 hits and he does shadow kick mimic though

FLEX UP MY BROTHERS!!!

I don't play tremor,to be honest I don't like him at all,I was just curious and I clicked to see what was that tech.man,your patience to do all that stuff and the hours you had in practice mode to create a full cast list is admirable,well done.
I don't have enough love for the game to do that :(

Yes! Thank you for doing the dirty work on this! I'd been meaning to lab this out since release, but I knew it was gonna' be a lot of work and probably a pain in the ass.

And I already knew this but I wanted to say that the video is good evidence that Crystalline Tremor is a fucking terrible matchup for Lao in the hands of the right player. Seems like a definitive and proven hard counter pick. As the Lao continues to rise, I expect we'll be seeing more of Crystalline Tremor.

although no char fits a perfect archetype, this is very close to being an "anti rushdown" character, along with GM SZ. really need to figure out how to fight this variation havent had enough experience

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Sadly this thread and the videos with in have died but shoutout to the Crystalline God +Nabeel Robinson for this epic post about Crystallization uses. The best post on TYM I've ever seen.