What's new

Question - Cryomancer cryomancer viable?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You should seriously do a course in sarcasm. You don't understand half of the stuff posted on the internet.
The buff is one thing, the tweaks is another thing. What I mean about tweaks I mean about giving SUb Zero some new moves, like EX Air Hammer, to make him viable. Some of his attacks, like Air Hammer, are useless. We NEED him to have those attacks being USEFUL. You get me?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The buff is one thing, the tweaks is another thing. What I mean about tweaks I mean about giving SUb Zero some new moves, like EX Air Hammer, to make him viable. Some of his attacks, like Air Hammer, are useless. We NEED him to have those attacks being USEFUL. You get me?
Jesus christ just stop.

Braindead

Fine. I stop. I'll let the ball to the other peeps, like you, who might think that they're smarter than me.
I am smarter than you but that's not the point.

The point is that you reply with stuff that have zero correlation with what you're replying to.

Tanno

I am smarter than you but that's not the point.

The point is that you reply with stuff that have zero correlation with what you're replying to.
Let me tell you this. Sarcasm doesn't work on me, so be careful of what you tell.

Braindead

Let me tell you this. Sarcasm doesn't work on me, so be careful of what you tell.
Then you need to stop replying to sarcastic posts that weren't directed at you with ideas that aren't related.

You don't have to reply to everyone and everything on this site when you don't understand what's going on.

Use the Enhanced only to get your opponent away from you and force them back in the corner or to prevent their attacks in the corner. Worth one bar in some occasions.

If you start with Ice Klone to prevent him/her from getting near you and you do the Frost BombNot EN) near him/her, it packs 20% DMG. Lab it and see for yourself.
I agree with your db1 when and when not to use the ex, what I need to know, in the kombo you posted klone~jip~b12xxbd1 or db1+R2( the ex will launch and the keep the opponent in The air with two d1 of which you cancel the second into klone) just want to know if you forgot to mention the ex for the db1 or you mean db1, thanks

Tanno

I agree with your db1 when and when not to use the ex, what I need to know, in the kombo you posted klone~jip~b12xxbd1 or db1+R2( the ex will launch and the keep the opponent in The air with two d1 of which you cancel the second into klone) just want to know if you forgot to mention the ex for the db1 or you mean db1, thanks
I didn't forget to mention the ex for db1. The Ice Klone Shatter (the one with the klone behind Sub Zero's bomb) gives enough juggling, resulting a good time to do D1 and 1 to juggle more before the b12. Try the comparison between the frost bomb and the Ice klone+bomb and see how much high the opponent gets. So I mean DB1 WITHOUT the ex. :)

Check this combo to understand. :)

Timestamp 2:50

This is the combo I want to tell you. This still works.

I didn't forget to mention the ex for db1. The Ice Klone Shatter (the one with the klone behind Sub Zero's bomb) gives enough juggling, resulting a good time to do D1 and 1 to juggle more before the b12. Try the comparison between the frost bomb and the Ice klone+bomb and see how much high the opponent gets. So I mean DB1 WITHOUT the ex. :)

Check this combo to understand. :)

Timestamp 2:50

This is the combo I want to tell you. This still works.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, very helpful, wow klone then burst gives huge damage, I am going to study this video slowly and write down each kombo and then practice, thanks a lot

Tanno

np, bro. Good luck with all these combos. With some training, you'll get the hung with Sub Zero. ;)

np, bro. Good luck with all these combos. With some training, you'll get the hung with Sub Zero. ;)
I am now going to do long term training with gm and play both cryo and gm, personally I think both compliment one another, have you tried that kombo in the corner I described to you, I am getting it on hard practice mode consistently against male characters, getting about equal amounts of each ending

F33xxdb1+R2~242~F3xxdb2(end result depends on how high you hit the juggled opponent with the f3xxdb2, with two possible outcomes, not including Klone whiff if you use f3xxdb2 below chest level)

1) first result you freeze opponent horizontally in mid air, now I do njp~jip~bf4 for a total of 33 percent. Or

2)second result the klone statue appears and at this point you have 27 percent damage, now prior to the opponent recovering I will bd4(the bf4 forces the opponent to make contact with the klone statue, thus freezing him horizontally in mid air)~njp~jip~bf4 which yields an additional 20 percent damage

On female character first result does not happen where the opponent is frozen in mid air fro the klone cancel, second result I have discovered occurs only if you do db4 just as she begins to wake up, if she is actively starting to stand the slide will force hercontact into the klone statue, and if you slide prior to her just starting to wake up you get the same result, it is a tight window but it does work, thanks for your help

Last edited: