Crowbar Trade still allow Joker to combo

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY

Any trade with projectile or normals still grant Joker a combo

You can also mash super after the trade, super will still OTG your opponent

Last edited:

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Seems like it's just a captain cold thing as his projectile comes out late. Maybe cyborgs rockets. Other than that other projectiles come straight at you and interrupt the move anyways. Still good

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Seems like it's just a captain cold thing as his projectile comes out late. Maybe cyborgs rockets. Other than that other projectiles come straight at you and interrupt the move anyways. Still good
Works against everybody

Last edited:

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Lol no problem... the damage from his super is what wowed me
Yeah his super hits like a tank but I think it's pretty fair lol. Especially considering he can combo afterwards and you can still clash. I like to just double b3 afterwards personally lol every time i follow up after the super, they always clash and since getting hit with the super gave them a lot of meter and joker loses all his, his super realistically did only half of what it was meant to.

And sorry for the long post lol

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Yeah his super hits like a tank but I think it's pretty fair lol. Especially considering he can combo afterwards and you can still clash. I like to just double b3 afterwards personally lol every time i follow up after the super, they always clash and since getting hit with the super gave them a lot of meter and joker loses all his, his super realistically did only half of what it was meant to.

And sorry for the long post lol
Yeah, man. I think I'm gonna start doing the same thing after every joker super I pull off -- Give 'em 2 Back 3's afterwards. I'm sick of the clashing as well.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Yeah, man. I think I'm gonna start doing the same thing after every joker super I pull off -- Give 'em 2 Back 3's afterwards. I'm sick of the clashing as well.

The only other thing I would do after the super is a well timed d2 into teeth. You can j3 into it for a really ambiguous unblockable setup. That s if you want to take the risk of the clash and need the damage lol

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Lmao horseshit
The developers of this game clearly don't understand what's overpowered and what's in need of attention and I stand by my previous statement. Some good joker must have seriously bodied some tester or even developer bad enough for nrs to give us the middle finger.

Otg gone, acid gone, j2 nerfed, low parry gone, full screen super gone (Though our super has nice damage and set up capability, I would personally prefer a full screen super since this game is currently about strong zoning), still a weak trait, only good for jumping attacks and his already unsafe dashing and we still have gaps in our strings... again, WE STILL HAVE GAPS IN OUR STRINGS. We've been complaining about this since injustice 1.

But batman wasn't strong, black Adam wasn't strong, green lantern wasn't strong and we have a new month one deathstroke. Did I miss anything? Lol

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
This covers her teleport option too the D2 will hit her out of it
On of the many problems in this MU is how quick she can reset the neutral position in her favor. Her simply not waking up and joker starts whiffing, outs him in a disadvantage. This is amazing wake up tech for sure and I gave you credit in the discord so they will hopefully check out more of your vids!

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
On of the many problems in this MU is how quick she can reset the neutral position in her favor. Her simply not waking up and joker starts whiffing, outs him in a disadvantage. This is amazing wake up tech for sure and I gave you credit in the discord so they will hopefully check out more of your vids!
There's still a ton of testing left to cover for Joker. This is just a start, after dlc release I try to explore them just like everyone else so that sets me back