What's new

Tech Crossup Tech/ Reset

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
So here is a pretty fucked up situation that martian can put you in with his 112. Since its a low overhead with trait its pretty hard to block and sets this nice mixup. the hard knock down makes the oh teleport crossup which gets you a nice 39% combo ending with phase charge ( which is also fucked up)

If they start catching on and blocking the crossup oh tele, you can throw mb orb on them and dash in for a b3 for a nice combo as well.

This setup is not bullet proof but very close too it. Waking up is not very consistent since the oh tele makes a lot of wakeups whiff for a punish or at least pressure. Also the Oh tele sometimes makes you have to reverse your inputs for it. On top of that, the mb orb setup beats many wakeups as well since the b3 catches them since its delayed.

Last but not least heres a little goody for all mmh mains.

It beats most wakeups and cant be jumped or backdashed if timed right.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
when i heard that b13 was getting normalized i started using this a while back. it's good stuff. sometimes i burn trait mid combo to set this up.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Thanks I just started doing something sinilar to this...blak fellow I got some other stuff I found to show you we should jump in a online practice and bounce some stuff off each other

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Thanks I just started doing something sinilar to this...blak fellow I got some other stuff I found to show you we should jump in a online practice and bounce some stuff off each other
dont play this much anymore since i got the one and been gettin whooped on ki but im down