What's new

Tech - Hollywood Cross up nutpunch?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
In the corner, I've found that nut punch ender sometimes crosses up. I can't seem to replicate it consistently but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this/could it have any possible use.

EDIT:

Here's a video

Last edited:

JRosa21

Noob
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't there no such thing as cross ups in MK? The block button removes this possibility.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't there no such thing as cross ups in MK? The block button removes this possibility.
Crossups are just the act of jumping over your opponent/switching sides. It's not necessarily forcing your opponent to block the other way (which doesn't exist in MK.)

JRosa21

Noob
Crossups are just the act of jumping over your opponent/switching sides. It's not necessarily forcing your opponent to block the other way (which doesn't exist in MK.)
Cross ups in marvel or sf means you have to block the other way. This to me just means a side switch lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
In the corner, I've found that nut punch ender sometimes crosses up. I can't seem to replicate it consistently but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this/could it have any possible use.

EDIT:

Here's a video

Yeah I noticed this a few times yesterday, but I wasn't able to replicate it consistently at all.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I was able to do it somewhat consistently but just kind of abandoned it, losing corner for some lesser pressure you would've got not crossing up doesn't seem worth it.

chores

bad at things
maybe if there was a corner interactable that does damage you could do it for some guaranteed chipperoni but seems rare

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
I feel it has to do mostly with corner spacing, i was getting it more when i was closer to the wall, but overall i feel its not going to do much maybe some shenanigans? I just started messing with her today.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I feel it has to do mostly with corner spacing, i was getting it more when i was closer to the wall, but overall i feel its not going to do much maybe some shenanigans? I just started messing with her today.
You're right. I've been able to replicate it consistently, but can't find much use for it. Interestingly, if you ex the nutpunch, she'll turn around to do the second part of it.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
i've done it a few times and all that happens is that i end up wanting to get them back into the corner, so not sure how helpful it is unless you ended up using that 21u4 run under combo to put them back again :/