What's new

Crimson's INJ2 Community Emotional Ranking List

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hey everybody -- I was asked to put this in a new thread (hey @Generalbit); so here it is: my list of how each community currently feels about their character:

• Black Adam: Heavily Downplayed ("Hey man, he has bad matchups"!)
  • Aquaman: Aggresively Downplayed ("It's so hard!")
  • Atrocitus: Moderately Downplayed
  • Superman: Downplayed beyond all belief ("He loses to like 85 characters!")
  • Batman: His community would like to downplay, but the rest of the community isn't gonna let them finish their speech
  • Catwoman: Quietly hoping to stay under the radar. May need to downplay eventually if cover is blown
  • Deadshot: Downplayed for Survival (rumors of a suitcase full of cash being left outside Paulo's desk)
  • Poison Ivy: Her community (Dragon) is cautiously optimistic, is proud of the fact that they can win despite believing she loses a lot of matchups, but doesn't know anything about movies
  • Darkseid: Cautiously optimistic. Sonic says he's broke, which translated into non-furry English means that he's probably upper mid tier.
  • Firestorm: His community is optimistic but doesn't want to admit it because they're slightly embarrassed by his fire hair
  • Green Lantern: Gross says he's broke. Fred Marvel will say he sucks. It's a new game, but Lantern's community has used Supergirl's hyperbaric time capsule to stay exactly the same.
  • Dr. Fate: The helmet has his confused community both upplaying and downplaying at the same time. Also the Best Doctor Fate the World Has Ever Known doesn't play in tournaments. So like Nightwing, we may never know
  • Harley Quinn: Probably flying under the radar (People who struggle in tournament will likely pop Tantrum Stance on Twitter to cover their skidmarks in pools, though).
  • Scarecrow: His community is figuring out how to smuggle Fear Toxin into the EVO pools to make him appear better than he is. I'd probably watch Whiteboi carefully before matches if I were you.
  • Robin: His community doesn't care what you think, but also doesn't know what they think, and some of them will make Top 8. Edgy and just starting to grow hair on their chests.
  • Green Arrow: Moderately optimistic. Which is expected after this community made it through The Struggle of poverty in Injustice 1. (Side note: might lose their health insurance under Trumpcare)
  • Bane: Does Bane have a community? Doombawkz has been on debufff since 2014 (thanks Tyler Lansdown) and only shows up to mumble about blockable setups now
  • Flash: HBee and Zyphox started downplaying him somewhere in the middle of MKX, before his Injustice 2 gameplay was ever known
  • Black Canary: Her community admits honestly that she's a good character who isn't top, but isn't that bad. We should probably see if they're feeling ok..
  • Cyborg: 50% will say he's good, 50% will say he sucks, but no one will go to a tournament with him (... racism?)
  • Cheetah: No one will talk about MUs she might win, only ones she gets zoned out in. Also the Guinness Book of World Records is investigating the first 11-negative-one matchup to appear in a fighting game.
  • Braniac: Everyone will say he's secretly better than we think, but no one will play him
  • Supergirl: Holding out a small twig of hope, and falling asleep clutching a picture of Takeda every night
  • Captain Cold: Community is holding a prayer vigil and trying to fashion bits of midscreen tech into a life-saving IV machine
  • Wonder Woman: Suicide Watch
  • Blue Beetle: Does anyone still play Blue Beetle? Has a BB been spotted in the wild? I am watching the Discovery Channel intently.
  • Joker: Suicide (Squad?) Watch
  • Gorilla Grodd: His community doesn't speak English and just wants a banana. If you see him in your tournament pool, just give him a banana.
  • Swamp Thing: Already dead -- weren't given a chance to live. They were buried on a Tuesday (Tuesday the 11th of May, to be exact)
And for DLC youngins:
  • Red Hood: Is Red Hood a real character? NRS may take him back any day now "He may have been an accident, but we'll fix it soon"
  • Sub-Zero: He's the worst he's ever been because Tom plays him. Needs fixes

Last edited:

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Was pretty funny. For many communities it's too true.

I don't think WW com is on suicide watch, maybe a few. More like a drunk family feud as we can't seem to agree on a whole lot.

I also believe that the Blue Beetle bunch is also conflicted. Many think he's secretly very good, the rest think he's a shitter. Though I can personally only confirm one sighting in the wild myself.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sub-Zero: He's the worst he's ever been because Tom plays him. Needs fixes
Who said this? I'm gonna write yours names in my DEATH LIST! If I ever find you, PREPARE YOUR WILL!

Green Arrow is the epitome of mid tier- mid damage- present but small mix up potential- no set up potential but a fairly strong base kit. He is both useful and underwhelming in almost every situation.

Little stuff like being able to react to Superman's air lasers and punish with fire Arrows makes this match up feel even compared to IGAU and makes Arrow less of a suicide watch character

Tweedy

Noob
Superman players don't even downplay. I think the lowest I've seen is Scar putting him at #7. It's just that they tell the truth about how people should be fighting him, and people get butthurt because it must not be their fault. I have him at around 3-6 and people will swear up and down that all I do is downplay. There's no way he's as good as Black Adam or Aquaman.

God forbid you block after f23 trait and he does 2% chip. Stop playing off of him being +2 and maybe he won't seem as crazy as a few other characters.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Superman players don't even downplay. I think the lowest I've seen is Scar putting him at #7. It's just that they tell the truth about how people should be fighting him, and people get butthurt because it must not be their fault. I have him at around 3-6 and people will swear up and down that all I do is downplay. There's no way he's as good as Black Adam or Aquaman.

God forbid you block after f23 trait and he does 2% chip. Stop playing off of him being +2 and maybe he won't seem as crazy as a few other characters.
In fairness, I was thinking of Jivan when I wrote this :)

You and Scar are probably reasonable.

gam224

The world's least hype player
As a batman I feel as if he can take on literally any character and at least win. He is still stupid in some respects though

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I don't think WW com is on suicide watch, maybe a few. More like a drunk family feud as we can't seem to agree on a whole lot.
Hehe, well:

WoWo has less range and mobility than Stephen Hawking in a tipped-over wheelchair.
She honestly doesn't even feel like a finished character
She doesn't have enough tools to compete.
xWEBSx said:
Dear Wonder Woman Community,

First let me start by saying, I am sorry for this sad excuse of a character they gave you.
Evil Canadian said:
I just got zoned out by a damn Joker player.
Rathalos said:
I am so disappointed with how she turned out I'm not even going to go see that movie.

Character is dead to me forever.

FOREVER
I am definitely calling the Prevention Hotline just in case :oops: