What's new

Discussion CrazyFinger's New and Improved Tier List (Now Completely In Order!)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Definitely one of the best tier lists of this version of the game, yes.

@CrazyFingers You plan ordering each tier in some way? Would solve some of the disagreements that appeared in this thread. For example, Mileena probably should be quite high in Tier 2.
Yea i'll probably do that some time today. Figured i'd let this version of it settle in for a bit before moving onto that.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I hate tier lists with a passion just as much as nerf & buff threads. Fucking. Hate. Them.

But this... This I like. This is really good.

I would only switch unbreakable for cutthroat because really??? Unbreakable? Nahhhhhhh brahhhhhh nnnnnnaaahhhhh.

I would only suggest to have a tiny bit more room in tier 1 placements for HQT, Ethereal, Smoke and have grandmaster in there. But... Tier 1's should always be 10 or less anyways so its ok.

The rest of tier 2 is correct.

I'm going to keep an eye on this list.

Unbreakable???? Nnnnnnaaahhhhh.:D

I disagree with Shinnok's overall placement and Jason's placement. Don't even see them as that good to be frank but it's your tier list and I appreciate it none of the less.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I hate tier lists with a passion just as much as nerf & buff threads. Fucking. Hate. Them.

But this... This I like. This is really good.

I would only switch unbreakable for cutthroat because really??? Unbreakable? Nahhhhhhh brahhhhhh nnnnnnaaahhhhh.

I would only suggest to have a tiny bit more room in tier 1 placements for HQT, Ethereal, Smoke and have grandmaster in there. But... Tier 1's should always be 10 or less anyways so its ok.

The rest of tier 2 is correct.

I'm going to keep an eye on this list.

Unbreakable???? Nnnnnnaaahhhhh.:D
People are sleeping super hard on Unbreakable man. He's got dirt. If you can literally slow down the pace of the match by existing, you're off to a good start. Combine that with his surprisingly good pressure and good damage and you have a scary character.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
People are sleeping super hard on Unbreakable man. He's got dirt. If you can literally slow down the pace of the match by existing, you're off to a good start. Combine that with his surprisingly good pressure and good damage and you have a scary character.
Hmm. Too tell you the truth i haven't touched nor faced a really good unbreakable in the longest time.

Ok. I'll lab him some time this week. My curiosity is peaked.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Super solid tier list now. I'd still swap Sorcerer and Piercing but it's your tier list :p good shit. I'd like to see people's arguments against their characters tier placement