What's new

Discussion CrazyFinger's New and Improved Tier List (Now Completely In Order!)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
i dont understand , why jacki in the 1st???
Keep in mind that this version of the game isn't even a year old and everything is subject to change. However in the current meta we are in, Jacqui in my opinion just plays MKX better than everyone else and doesn't really out right get bodied by any character and does a number on a ton of the cast.

HappyPow

Noob
When I say bad MU's, it means 7-3s, yes he only has 5bad MU's. 4.5 or 6.5 or 7.1 do not exist. Rep, Pred is a 5-5, you only focus on what Rep can do and not what your character can do. He can bait Rep so easy, Rep can't. His zoning is better, you can actually read the slide and do another laser (close one for example), if you are too far to being hit then you can just whiff punish it and more important... you can even block it. Saying that he can mix or whatever is retarded. Most of the cast can, Predator itself can, most of them can just do it and stay safe while Reptile has always one punishable mix, B34 can be punished by Cassie, Tremor, Raiden, Shinnok, Lao, I guess I forgot some. B1D4 by the all cast. F4BF4 by the all cast (nimble state or not). Cassie Cage makes all of her mix or 50-50's safe. Triborgs can, Jacqui can and so on.
Now I think that 6-4 aren't bad MU's, why? Because it means there is some situations where your character is unconfortable, right? Then with MU's knowledge, you should be able to avoid that, not always but as max as you can.
When a character is better than another full screen, when he has a better neutral, when he has answers to 50% of the Tools of his opponent, when he has safer stuff that does more damages on block, then yes it is a 7-3, it is a bad MU.

Last edited: