What's new

Craziest Moments from EVO 2015

How could they not include sonicfox comeback vs honeybee from like no health?
To be perfectly honest, I debated it, but for the majority of it I kind of found MKX to be one of the more boring tournies this year when compared to some of the others. Persona was worse, WiiU was also worse.

I thought the video was great, sad to say though that the MKX clip wasn't really the hypest of MK's event, kind of done and dusted by that point, if Foxy came back that game that would've been hype!
I think the match between Sonic Fox and Bee before it was way more intense, or even the first set between SF and Foxy, but the last set was just done.
Yeah as stated there really wasn't too much to pick from considering the limitations I set. It was a toss up and I just decided to show how he lost that last tick of health because of Sonic's reaction. That's really all it was.

Really awesome vid! You have nothing to worry about dood.

The only bit of advice I could give would be to expand beyond the finals of each game. I understand that you are only one person but maybe you could make notes of time stamps while watching and then go back in to the archive for your footage.
That's exactly what I did, but only for the finals of each game. That's roughly two hours for all 9(?) if I remember correctly. I distinctly remember watching 13 hours of it on Sunday alone. :p

could've done without the "brutal button mashers" line, that's for sure. but thanks and nice job otherwise
First I want to thank you for the RT, I wasn't sure if you would be up for it but it really is to help bring attention to the FGC.

Actually that line was on purpose, to troll. Margaret liked that bit (the voice actor for it.) Same with the 'When's Mahvel?' line. I made sure she acknowledged these were the best players on the planet at least twice in the video. The button mashers quote got some comment reactions from others who are a bit too defensive about the FGC, which is exactly my point:

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
First I want to thank you for the RT, I wasn't sure if you would be up for it but it really is to help bring attention to the FGC.

Actually that line was on purpose, to troll. Margaret liked that bit (the voice actor for it.) Same with the 'When's Mahvel?' line. I made sure she acknowledged these were the best players on the planet at least twice in the video. The button mashers quote got some comment reactions from others who are a bit too defensive about the FGC, which is exactly my point:

That's some confidence Margaret has there... I'd say the most important part to nitpick is the content and that has been nitpicked in this thread alone, not to mention everyone who didn't comment on TYM and had their opinions :) So everyone chill your grills and don't post constructive criticisms! We're not used to big companies noticing us after all...

That's some confidence Margaret has there... I'd say the most important part to nitpick is the content and that has been nitpicked in this thread alone, not to mention everyone who didn't comment on TYM and had their opinions :) So everyone chill your grills and don't post constructive criticisms! We're not used to big companies noticing us after all...
You realize you are being trolled, right?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Idk but I guess the craziest moment would be when an 18yr old can kick older and more experienced players ass and making them his b*tches while teabagging during the matches.

Idk but I guess the craziest moment would be when an 18yr old can kick older and more experienced players ass and making them his b*tches while teabagging during the matches.
Actually I was kind of proud of Sonic for NOT displaying that disrespectful behavior much at EVO compared to previous tournaments...