What's new

Match Footage - Liu Kang cR Xarakamaka vs Irishmantis Top 8 Vsfighting. HYPE match

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Oh mai DAYS MADZIN WITH THA READ VS cR XRAKAMAKAMAKAMAKAMAKAMAMALAMAMAMAKAMAKAMAMAKMAKA. OH OUTSTANDING PRESSURE FROM XRAKAMMAKA
OH MAI DAIS THAT DROPPED COMBO COST HIM THE GAME

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
DAMN! Xara finally returned to kang!
And btw i need to laugh at all the dummys saying stuff like "xarakamaka cant use his cancels offline" etc. Now eat that people ^^

Well those matches are indeed very entertaining. The skill level of both players is just insane, especially when it comes down to outplaying each other and using fundamentals. GGs buddies

Last edited:
DAMN! Xara finally returned to kang!
And btw i need to laugh at all the dummys saying stuff like "xarakamaka cant use his cancels offline" etc. Now eat that people ^^

Well those matches are indeed very entertaining. The skill level of both players is just insane, especially when it comes down to outplaying each other and using fundamentals. GGs buddies
yeh i think i proved to ppl that esl s2 stage monitors were delayed. the ppl who thought that i cant play liu offline are noobs . how can playing liu kang in old netcode be easier than offline lol its like cmon. online and offline are the same thing just timing is different but having familiar monitor is a must woth liu kang and ty bro.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Amazing match! :D

And for those that are having issues to watch Youtube vids here on TYM, here it is the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-yM-k1PqwQ
Τhank you so much for this! But then again, why does this happen? I use Chrome and cannot see a thing but if copy the page's link to Mozilla , it works perfectly fine...