What's new

cR Sonic Fox defends in Week # 2 of the Kombat Cup

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The conclusion of week # 2 of the Kombat Cup has arrived. cR Sonic Fox also arrived to defend his 1st place spot. Below is an in-depth article written by our very own @YOMI RM JagoBlake via Stream.me - check it out: If you missed the action, check out the archives here!

crfox.jpg

Kombat Cup closes out its second week tonight with very decorated results! This Top 8 featured three returning faces versus the rise of five new kombatants, but only one will take home the crown!

If you missed the action, matches will be uploaded to the Stream.Me YouTube!

cws_x2jwiaa2nyuOur returning champion, cR SonicFox, squares off against oD Atai using his fresh-out-of-the-box Sektor. The match-up deficit quickly becomes apparent as Atai finds himself unable to fend off Sonic’s missile barrage using his reflect, but he manages to snatch his first victory through some quick yet calculated decisions. His victory would be short-lived, however, as Sonic makes a very strong adaptation that renders Atai unable to respond to his control of the entire screen. With no health left and a final homing missile
... continue reading!

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Congrats to Sonic! I was happy with the dose of nice Kitana play in Top 8 (thanks to Atai and Dragon). :)