What's new

General/Other Council of Sub Mains

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I have a theory fighting request. I won't have any casuals before my tourney on saturday...smoke and jax MUs..go!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I have a theory fighting request. I won't have any casuals before my tourney on saturday...smoke and jax MUs..go!
Slide GP on reaction inside full screen. Don't panic when he hits you wiht f4,1,3. Keep your head and wait for a poke... or use armor. Only break his AA combo's.... if he does connect a f4... let him have the damage.

Smoke... GL.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Slide GP on reaction inside full screen. Don't panic when he hits you wiht f4,1,3. Keep your head and wait for a poke... or use armor. Only break his AA combo's.... if he does connect a f4... let him have the damage.

Smoke... GL.
Counterpoking can get blown up by OHS, but you can also full combo punish his d1~OHS/d3~OHS on a good read. His pressure is so complicated lol.
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o make sure to slide his energy wave/ex energy wave on reaction whenever possible as well. Good luck at the tourney man!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Ended up making Top 16 with nothing but Sub-Zero. Had to resort to Smoke after Kenshi was picked on me, but I couldn't pull it off in the end.

If I never get to play another MK 9 tournament again, I am happy that my final tourney resulted in a Top 16 placing our of approximately 60 participants.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Ended up making Top 16 with nothing but Sub-Zero. Had to resort to Smoke after Kenshi was picked on me, but I couldn't pull it off in the end.

If I never get to play another MK 9 tournament again, I am happy that my final tourney resulted in a Top 16 placing our of approximately 60 participants.
Well done my fellow Lin Kuei brother

Sent from my iPhone

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

you make us all subby mains very proud.
well done man