What's new

Question - Cassie Cage Could we get a Ronda Rousey skin?

ryuandken24

From the page of Cage!
Wouldn't mind this. But Ronda would have to be cool with being mutilated in horrible acts or gore. I have a feeling she wouldn't mind.

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Ronda Rousey at Evo 2016, upsetting sonicfox in grand finals with brawler cassie cage.

On topic, a Ronda skin would be epic

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Idk if you've ever played the UFC games or not but they're actually fun as hell.
Oh I know man, I've played WWE and that's supposed to be similar - I can't ever reversal perfectly though, I swear it's like a 1-frame input gap or something haha.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Oh I know man, I've played WWE and that's supposed to be similar - I can't ever reversal perfectly though, I swear it's like a 1-frame input gap or something haha.
They're fun but they're garbo in terms of realism imo

If I take Wanderlei down as chael for instance wandy shouldn't pop up like a cork

Chael should not be KOing anyone standing ever, let alone in the first round

If I'm Mark Hunt and I land a flush overhand, you should be at the minimum stunned, even if it's the first punch

If I'm Jose Aldo it shouldn't take 80 leg kicks to cripple someone who isn't checking them

Plus reversals for everyone in terms of grappling are way too easy lol. That was my original point but I went on a tangent instead, sorry :p

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
They're fun but they're garbo in terms of realism imo

If I take Wanderlei down as chael for instance wandy shouldn't pop up like a cork

Chael should not be KOing anyone standing ever, let alone in the first round

If I'm Mark Hunt and I land a flush overhand, you should be at the minimum stunned, even if it's the first punch

If I'm Jose Aldo it shouldn't take 80 leg kicks to cripple someone who isn't checking them

Plus reversals for everyone in terms of grappling are way too easy lol. That was my original point but I went on a tangent instead, sorry :p
I guess I don't know how to reversal then. I don't own the game, I've played it a couple of times with a friend lol

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Wouldn't mind this. But Ronda would have to be cool with being mutilated in horrible acts or gore. I have a feeling she wouldn't mind.
No joke, If anybody ever came to me and said hey we want to use your likeness in a video game, all they would have to say is Mortal Kombat and I would be sold.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I like how this discussion turned from a Ronda rousey dlc costume to how bad the UFC games are lol

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
Ronda ? Ohh the testosterone + steroids pseudo Fighter Woman for a Cassie Skin ?
HELL NO!

Tweedy

Noob
Ronda ? Ohh the testosterone + steroids pseudo Fighter Woman for a Cassie Skin ?
HELL NO!
Not that i'm some super Ronda fan, but since you're implying she's not natural, what evidence do you have to back up these claims?