What's new

Question Could someone do a fellow batman main a solid?

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Hello guys im sorry for posting this here but i really, really, want the batman beyond and new 52 suit. i heard you could have someone sign into your wbid and you could get it instantly. I would be eternally grateful. I just created my wbid so if you guys want the password just hit me up k ?

Thanks for your time

There was a thread about this on here a while back where some nice person had unlocked everything on their iOS device and then shared their login info. But that one doesn't seem to be working anymore from what I have read. The login info was [email protected] / asstastic.

It seems that [email protected] / tym7777 might be working.

If it says the account is in use it just means someone else is getting the skins right now. Just try again at a later time.

Whichever one you do use (hopefully) make sure that once you get the unlocks that you go back to your own account so that other people can get everything aswell. Pretty sure that you have to restart the console and re-log to make it use your account to. Were some issues with it when I was doing it anyway.

Illmatix

There was a thread about this on here a while back where some nice person had unlocked everything on their iOS device and then shared their login info. But that one doesn't seem to be working anymore from what I have read. The login info was [email protected] / asstastic.

It seems that [email protected] / tym7777 might be working.

If it says the account is in use it just someone else is getting the skins right now. Just try again at a later time.

Whichever one you do use (hopefully) make sure that once you get the unlocks that you go back to your own account so that other people can get everything aswell. Pretty sure that you have to restart the console and re-log to make it use your account to. Were some issues with it when I was doing it anyway.
Thank u so much I am so happy ill hit you up if there are any problems

Illmatix

Holy poop how do I link the account?
Damn its in use hopefully someone didn't forget to sign out

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Yea I was looking to do this too but that InjusticeStuff email link failed and the 4stromonst3r one was 'In Use' about 5 mins ago

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
Oh man I don't know... I tried it once and it was in use so I messed around in training and played some netplay and tried again. Once I logged in I got all sorts of popups telling me that I unlocked stuff and all that jazz.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Oh man I don't know... I tried it once and it was in use so I messed around in training and played some netplay and tried again. Once I logged in I got all sorts of popups telling me that I unlocked stuff and all that jazz.
Thanx..I'll just keep tryin then

Illmatix

I got it to work last night , thank u guys so much! I signed out and all is good.