What's new

costume help please

i know for a fact i have randomized gear on for tournament mode but whenever i play a ranked set online i get the plain jane original outfits while my opponent gets the random outfits. anyone know how to fix this?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Okay, so randomized gear for tournament mode means for tournament mode, which is a local two player option. That's not the thing online. I think you need to just go to kustoms and make costumes, the first two go for the two tourney variations

i already have kustomized outfits for casual play which work no problem online. just cabt figure out how to have random outfits for the ranked matches online like everyone else i play

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
i already have kustomized outfits for casual play which work no problem online. just cabt figure out how to have random outfits for the ranked matches online like everyone else i play
Don’t think you can do random. But you can set your own. Customize your outfits in #1 and #2 variation slots. I believe those outfits will be used for your tournament variations respectively. Also maybe use the “set as default” option too.