What's new

Tech CoRzz Glide Cross-Up tech

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
This may be known but I never see it used.

You can instant air glide into a cross-up 2 in corner.

You can also time a glide mid screen too on jump ins and straight up. I chose the regular jump up into cross up because they'll block for a hit in the front and you'll cross them. You can instant air mid screen as well but I'd rather keep the guessing game going.

Ji2 is already hard to deal with but add in an in-air 50/50 (kinda) makes it dreadful.

Yes, I understand it hits mid. If you make it obvious that you do it (aka keep doing it) then they can block low. Then press 3 instead of 2 and it's an overhead hard knockdown.

Mid-Screen Glide Cross Up

Corner Glide Cross Up

If it's known, which I'm sure it is...neat.
But for the people that never tried it or didn't know about it, here you go.

I'm just happy I found an excuse for glide to be in the game and not just a forward double jump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Well if they start to duck then hit 3 instead. It's an overhead.
yeah but you dont get a combo, i rather duck it every time because if you do the divekick and its block its full combo punishable the risk is always in my favor.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
The whole point of the divekick(as I also wrote about this at length) is that it is an option.

After MB Grapple, it is one more thing the opponent has to think about.

If they crouch, you could do F3 which leaves you at advantage, a cross-up J2, a throw, or any number of other post-grapple set-ups.

The idea is that when you do not have a bat, you have options.

FinalBoss_FGC

The whole point of the divekick(as I also wrote about this at length) is that it is an option.

After MB Grapple, it is one more thing the opponent has to think about.

If they crouch, you could do F3 which leaves you at advantage, a cross-up J2, a throw, or any number of other post-grapple set-ups.

The idea is that when you do not have a bat, you have options.
No, its obvious I am saying to only do that and nothing else at all. That is the point of tech, I guess

Sarcasm.

FinalBoss_FGC

yeah but you dont get a combo, i rather duck it every time because if you do the divekick and its block its full combo punishable the risk is always in my favor.
I am not saying to do it all the time. It is an option on the MB Straight Grapple reset. You 112~4 then do Like F3, b113, so-on. Now you can say "duck" all you want but your reaction time would have to be ridiculous. And if you duck as soon as I jump, guess who isnt gliding lol

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
you do know it hits mids right? everyone can just duck as soon as they see you glide.
So is sinestro air axe. Theoretically u can just duck and fuzzy guard the cross up, which is what i do. it still doesn't stop people from getting hit by it. After mb grapple u can set up a cross up j2 or non cross up glide j2 and it works very well.