[CORRECTION]Li Mei or May Not make in to MK10 roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
CORRECTION:
I have to apologize. I was mobile when I put this article together and I read the tweet wrong.

MKServer then pointed out the obvious, which made me feel dumb. :( https://twitter.com/MKServer/status/472054687492235265
"@Test_Your_Might He is saying she may or may not be in ;)"

I took this off the front page though. Sorry everyone!

Attachments

Last edited:

Vagrant

Noob
That was the most random char to ask about.

But I'm glad she'll stay gone lol along with that abomination known as Hsu Hao

The only Deadly Alliance debut chars I really care to see return are Mavado and Frost

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well he could also be trolling again like usual, but at least we now would likely know that Jade is not flipping Li Mei

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There's a lot of shitty characters from the 3D games. I wouldn't give two shits if NONE of them were in the new MK, honestly. Any new characters past MK4 (aside from Kenshi) were really shitty, in my opinion. I don't even know what they were thinking.
You forget about Bo Rai Cho and Frost?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
There's a lot of shitty characters from the 3D games. I wouldn't give two shits if NONE of them were in the new MK, honestly. Any new characters past MK4 (aside from Kenshi) were really shitty, in my opinion. I don't even know what they were thinking.
I wasn't very fond of many of the 3d years rosters except for Nitara, Frost, and I though Kira was an interesting character. Really I hope they finally bring Sareena in this one though since she never really got to be in a proper MK game.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i was wondering if anyone else thought this lol from mk4-armageddon id say 90% of the new characters were shitty af

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
YOU'VE COMPLETELY MISREAD THE TWEET AND THIS IS MISINFORMATION.

He said "Li Mei or Li Mei not be in #sorry"

i.e this is a pun that "she may or she may not" and the #sorry is referring to the fact that he hasn't answered the question and isn't giving anything away.

@STORMS

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
YOU'VE COMPLETELY MISREAD THE TWEET AND THIS IS MISINFORMATION.

He said "Li Mei or Li Mei not be in #sorry"

i.e this is a pun that "she may or she may not" and the #sorry is referring to the fact that he hasn't answered the question and isn't giving anything away.

@STORMS
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaap. When you ask Boon for concrete information, he'll post a bag of cement.

Idk why all of you are hating on Li mei. She was the Juri Han before Juri Han. She influenced many of Juri's special moves/normals.

Vagrant

Noob
I don't see how anyone says no to Bo Rai Cho. He's a fat fuck drunk that also happens to be an amazing martial artist. And his moveset includes farting, belching and puking.
I think the character is cool and would fit more appropriately in SF or KoF. I just don't think MK suits him but that's just my take.

How did you get the impression that she's not gonna make it in MK10? Boon was just trying to be a smartass about Mei=may. (Li Mei or Mei not be in MKX), #sorry=sorry I'm not telling you. I thought it was obvious.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
How did you get the impression that she's not gonna make it in MK10? Boon was just trying to be a smartass about Mei=may. (Li Mei or Mei not be in MKX), #sorry=sorry I'm not telling you. I thought it was obvious.
Unfortunately there are a lot of fools...

Status
Not open for further replies.